Canes vs Cuse

Advertisement
This is going to sound like I’m hating or down on the team and it’s not that…so maybe I’m phrasing this wrong but we are not fun to watch right now. The last 2 weeks or so. Everything is struggle. We aren’t good defensively, and we seem to take bad shots at the worst times.

My hope is like last year we really get rolling in February and March
I think we miss McGusty’s midrange scoring...

Advertisement
Advertisement
And here we are again despite a pretty avg half other than the 11-2 start and we are down just a few.

It’s why I’m not concerned but we need Pack to start putting it together as we’ve all been saying

Defensively we’re just terrible. Our defensive rotations/helpside are a travesty and I don’t think it gets fixed this late into year unfortunately

Advertisement
Mediocre first half.
• Coach L looks annoyed.
• Playing Cuse is always a chore. Their zone disrupts everything. Worse that they’re hitting their 3’s.
• Not sure what our pick and roll defense is.
• 11 first half fouls. 3 on Girard pump takes

We need to hit more 3s. The middle is open. Thankful to only be down 4. Felt like Cuse made every shot the last 8mins

And here we are again despite a pretty avg half other than the 11-2 start and we are down just a few.

It’s why I’m not concerned but we need Pack to start putting it together as we’ve all been saying
Pack has been a major disappointment. Super inconsistent and seems to always get bullied on the defensive end...can't believe miami is paying this dude so much

Advertisement
Stupid stupid stupid decisions. The turnovers, defensive breakdowns, dumb shots, missed free throws.
and some help from the refs and the opponents are far from patsies, and we could easily lose 3 of 4 and drop from view

(wonder where the "but but we look good" folks are)

Advertisement
Back