Canes vs Cuse

Advertisement
These turnovers are because they’re rushing themselves. Omier just spazzed out there, ball wasn’t even for him.

Backdoor cut pass is open every time from the free throw line. Miller or whoever gets the ball there has to be quick with it.

Advertisement
Refs missed what looked like a carry/double dribble and then a travel there.

Not worried because it’s so early. We knew this would be tough, Cuse always is, but the 3s really have to fall

Advertisement
Hate the passing of the ball on top vs the zone. Attack it and shots will open in the wings.
it’s been that offense for years against a zone. Idk why more teams don’t play zone against us. We don’t have the shooters. Last years team actually did.

This is going to sound like I’m hating or down on the team and it’s not that…so maybe I’m phrasing this wrong but we are not fun to watch right now. The last 2 weeks or so. Everything is struggle. We aren’t good defensively, and we seem to take bad shots at the worst times.

My hope is like last year we really get rolling in February and March

Advertisement
This is going to sound like I’m hating or down on the team and it’s not that…so maybe I’m phrasing this wrong but we are not fun to watch right now. The last 2 weeks or so. Everything is struggle. We aren’t good defensively, and we seem to take bad shots at the worst times.

My hope is like last year we really get rolling in February and March
It will be interesting to see how they do against Unc and Duke. Last years team rolled UNC and beat Duke at Duke. Unc and Duke are down this year so that’s the only thing going for us.

I know the in game segment is about Coach L but dang it just takes away from the game and action

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back