Canes vs Cuse

Advertisement
Just a great win.

Through nearly 20 games I still haven’t figured this team out but have figured out a few things:

Team has a lot of heart. Tonight was another great example of that on display.

Team has no identity. That’s okay right now because we’re still winning games. This scares me come post season though

Good things happen when Beverly is on the floor. I personally think he’s done enough to start but know that may not be a popular opinion on here.
I also like the idea of starting beverly. Think he's playing really well right now and I like his size on defense. I just wonder if he is thriving in that "come off the bench roll". Either way I think he needs to continue to be heavily in the rotation

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll take care of them on Twitter lol
Looked in slo motion a lot more like one of Girard's patented semi-flops, NOT Omier knocking him to ....
1673922902639.png

Advertisement
Sometimes I forget what biased b!tches college hoops beat writers can be and how much I've always hated Syracuse. This clown simulateously reminded me of both.

Actually that is true. But nobody is calling it and time looked like it expired. Nasty block. It was great. Kid walks to the foul line. Ref took the ball and walked off with it while he was standing on line by himself. It was classic live.

Advertisement
Was at game, just a few thoughts:

looked good in beginning of 1st half. Thought it was important to get pack going early. Miller is just so crafty I’ve said it before but I think he’s our most important player. High bball IQ. Cuse is a good team, I think they’re a tourney team and they had won their last 9/10. Williams was a problem, Gerard is on parentes (uva) and Grayson Allen levels of annoying…13 for them also had a nice game. Omier is a beast and Beverly was great down the stretch and I thought poplar had some good athletic boards. Cuse lost that game kinda like we lost the GT game. Also lots of cuse fans in the building so was nice to shut them up. Good win and awesome grit showed going into the duke game.

Advertisement
Back