Canes vs Cuse

Advertisement
I’d love to petty and pull up so many of the hot takes written in the first half and with 15 (!!!) minutes in the second half, but I won’t because we are all Canes!

It was a MUST WIN and we got the win. Was it pretty? No. Was it gritty? Yes.

We’ve been clamoring for Pack to step up and he did, offensively at least. Wong had an off game. Great from Beverly. Great free throw shooting.

This team does NOT quit. These close games are annoying and scary but they’re good for March. No ACC game is easy. NONE!

Lastly, a lead, unless 20pts + with 10mins or less to go is NOT SAFE. No need to give up.

Now with that said: GO CANES, BEAT DUKE

I think there’s a good chance Cuse is gonna be a problem as the year goes on. They were 5-2 in conference before tonight and they have elite length with some scorers and athletes. And Girard is a little ***** who can get a bucket and draw BS fouls.

The spread tonight was based on who they were in the first 8 games, not the last 8.

**** Syracuse. Nice comeback win. We were getting dominated by them and the officials and said **** it. Let’s hit some 3s and FTs and win this *****.

Advertisement
Team never gives up I’ll give them that. Definitely flawed but they play hard for 40 minutes. Guys stepped up for Wong who had a rough game. Gotta go with Beverly going forward for Poplar. Watson needs more minutes too.

Made our free throws down the stretch and got a couple key stops.

Just a great win.

Through nearly 20 games I still haven’t figured this team out but have figured out a few things:

Team has a lot of heart. Tonight was another great example of that on display.

Team has no identity. That’s okay right now because we’re still winning games. This scares me come post season though

Good things happen when Beverly is on the floor. I personally think he’s done enough to start but know that may not be a popular opinion on here.
Would love for him to start but him coming off an injury and his overall injury history, I think it’s best for him to come off the bench, but great points!

Advertisement
I’d love to petty and pull up so many of the hot takes written in the first half and with 15 (!!!) minutes in the second half, but I won’t because we are all Canes!

It was a MUST WIN and we got the win. Was it pretty? No. Was it gritty? Yes.

We’ve been clamoring for Pack to step up and he did, offensively at least. Wong had an off game. Great from Beverly. Great free throw shooting.

This team does NOT quit. These close games are annoying and scary but they’re good for March. No ACC game is easy. NONE!

Lastly, a lead, unless 20pts + with 10mins or less to go is NOT SAFE. No need to give up.

Now with that said: GO CANES, BEAT DUKE
I’m responsible for a few of those lol I’ll eat crow. Just frustrating with the last couple weeks.

1673921562100.png

Advertisement
I’m responsible for a few of those lol I’ll eat crow. Just frustrating with the last couple weeks.
Hahaha no worries brother. They played mediocre. But I personally think most college teams, especially in conference play, do. Lots to work on, but rather work on them after a win. Go Canes!

Hahaha no worries brother. They played mediocre. But I personally think most college teams, especially in conference play, do. Lots to work on, but rather work on them after a win. Go Canes!
I’m still ****ed about the Ga Tech game lol. The Nc State game I could forgive. Down 10 at half on the road lost by 2 in OT with plenty of opportunities to win. Road conference games are brutal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back