Canes vs BC game 3

Huge chance for Miami in CWS. Open vs Arizona and Canes are only national seed on our side of the bracket.

Easy.
We had our taste of West Coast and Oakie State is playing good ball.

Oh by no means is it an easy path just saying we will be odds on favorite in Vegas to win it all. In fact we were already the favorite before today. It will still be a grind i'm sure.

With Louisville out, if the Gators get by FSU, they will be strong favorites to win it in Omaha.

Advertisement
Huge chance for Miami in CWS. Open vs Arizona and Canes are only national seed on our side of the bracket.

Easy.

Oh by no means is it an easy path just saying we will be odds on favorite in Vegas to win it all. In fact we were already the favorite before today. It will still be a grind i'm sure.

With Louisville out, if the Gators get by FSU, they will be strong favorites to win it in Omaha.

This isnt my opinion ive seen odds here in Vegas. I think it's due to Florida's tougher Super and bracket in potential CWS. That and oddsmakers don't see much difference between us and Florida.

Easy.

This isnt my opinion ive seen odds here in Vegas. I think it's due to Florida's tougher Super and bracket in potential CWS. That and oddsmakers don't see much difference between us and Florida.

You mean other than their pitching is head, neck, and the entire torso better than ours??

Just shows u Jagr isnt a Canes fan if any of you were confused. Posts non stop when we lose and no post when we have blowout win to clinch Omaha. What a miserable life that must be.

dont let the facts get in your way. None of the apologists were anywhere to be found on Friday, save one person trying to derail. Several of the realists were here cheering the Canes on. We're not loyal to a fault to a guy that hasn't won a title in 15 years. But hey if it makes you happy.

Im loyal to my school, and my teams thru sanctions, firings, suspensions, bad times or good. I empathize with the critism of Morris but won't change me being positive and rooting for the kids playing there heart out.

Advertisement
Easy.

You mean other than their pitching is head, neck, and the entire torso better than ours??
Since NcaaB isnt a regularly posted sport oddsmakers aren't real sharp on this.

Since NcaaB isnt a regularly posted sport oddsmakers aren't real sharp on this.

Same reason Ov'Un was 8 on this game today.

Just shows u Jagr isnt a Canes fan if any of you were confused. Posts non stop when we lose and no post when we have blowout win to clinch Omaha. What a miserable life that must be.

dont let the facts get in your way. None of the apologists were anywhere to be found on Friday, save one person trying to derail. Several of the realists were here cheering the Canes on. We're not loyal to a fault to a guy that hasn't won a title in 15 years. But hey if it makes you happy.

Don't confuse not putting up with your dog****, less than knowledgable, posts with not cheering on the Canes. It is abundantly clear from having to read your posts, since this board doesn't allow me to ignore a mod no matter how terribly uniformed they are, that you watch very little baseball and are at best a football fan jumping on the baseball bandwagon.

Also don't confuse not being a consistently negative ******* with being loyal to a fault. Most on this board are well aware of Miami coming up short for several years, but *****ing from Omaha is pretty lame. Specifically when the coach most gargled about has done less with more than almost any coach in recent years.

Not that anyone cares what ____THEU____ says, but not only have I been posting in every game thread this weekend, I was ACTUALLY AT THE GAMES. I just got home from dinner and the drive back to Key West. God forbid I fail to post while driving.

Advertisement
Hockey gnome returns.

Troll will not die. What was that horror movie with the killer leprechaun. That is the image I have of this troll.....

Don't confuse not putting up with your dog****, less than knowledgable, posts with not cheering on the Canes. It is abundantly clear from having to read your posts, since this board doesn't allow me to ignore a mod no matter how terribly uniformed they are, that you watch very little baseball and are at best a football fan jumping on the baseball bandwagon.

Also don't confuse not being a consistently negative ******* with being loyal to a fault. Most on this board are well aware of Miami coming up short for several years, but *****ing from Omaha is pretty lame. Specifically when the coach most gargled about has done less with more than almost any coach in recent years.

Son listen carefully, I have forgotten more baseball than you have known or will know. You are happy with the status quo. I want to win a title. #3 has some challenges unique to the U. 15 years is a long time to work those issues out. #3 will never ever be able to do wrong in your eyes. Fine. I give him his credit that is due him. I don't gloss over his mistakes. You only see glory with him, and all else is blasphemy. Fine. But don't act like a little school girl when others disagree with you. Furthermore do you actually have anything to add to the thread? We had the easiest path in actuality to get to Omaha. I'm glad were going back. Will we win another title? If you think Zona is going to lay down for #3 you are kidding yourself.

Advertisement
We had the easiest path in actuality to get to Omaha.

LOL I was waiting for that one. Hey BC is a "terrible" team and didnt deserve to be in the tournament to begin with. We definitely need a change, no question about that.

LOL I was waiting for that one. Hey BC is a "terrible" team and didnt deserve to be in the tournament to begin with. We definitely need a change, no question about that.

Who had it easiest if not us? You did take the position of BC being some super solid team. Im sure the fact that they took us to the brink confirmed that!

Who had it easiest if not us? You did take the position of BC being some super solid team. Im sure the fact that they took us to the brink confirmed that!

It was a pretty easy go of it for us.
Texas Tech, with Dallas Baptist proving to be over rated again, had an easy path too.

Advertisement

It was a pretty easy go of it for us.
Texas Tech, with Dallas Baptist proving to be over rated again, had an easy path too.

There is no easy path to the CWS, otherwise Lville would be going instead of going home.

I give him his credit that is due him. I don't gloss over his mistakes.

The guy has won 100 games over the last two years with two national seeds and two Omaha trips but you want to get a new coach.

Somehow you're giving him the credit that is due?

Advertisement
Back