Canes vs BC game 3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just took the hockey gnome off ignore. Cannot wait to read his drivel. Dead wrong. Again!

I tell you that troll is a lucky Talisman. The more he prognosticates, the more he errs and the more Miami wins.

Just shows u Jagr isnt a Canes fan if any of you were confused. Posts non stop when we lose and no post when we have blowout win to clinch Omaha. What a miserable life that must be.

Advertisement
The hockey dope is still trying to figure out how his super coach at Louisville lost and our coach won.
Here is a hint, #3 is one of the best coaches in all of college baseball!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Huge chance for Miami in CWS. Open vs Arizona and Canes are only national seed on our side of the bracket.

Easy.
We had our taste of West Coast and Oakie State is playing good ball.

Oh by no means is it an easy path just saying we will be odds on favorite in Vegas to win it all. In fact we were already the favorite before today. It will still be a grind i'm sure.

Why is there tension between the coaching staffs?

Because one guy's team gave up a season ending grand slam and the other guy's team pimped it like nobody's business?

Don't know if you're at the game, but announcer (not Cora) said, "there was already some tension between the coaching staffs, now this".

I was wondering what this was about too. If Anish is going to make that statement multiple times during the broadcast, at least provide a little color on the underlying issue.

Glad we returned to form and punched our ticket to Omaha.

Just shows u Jagr isnt a Canes fan if any of you were confused. Posts non stop when we lose and no post when we have blowout win to clinch Omaha. What a miserable life that must be.

dont let the facts get in your way. None of the apologists were anywhere to be found on Friday, save one person trying to derail. Several of the realists were here cheering the Canes on. We're not loyal to a fault to a guy that hasn't won a title in 15 years. But hey if it makes you happy.

Advertisement
Back