Canes vs BC game 1

Advertisement
I'm in Texas and the TTU vs ECU or the TAM vs TCU game is probably on .I can't watch anyway right now so I get on here and hope for updates.I can see the info on the computer after it happens though.Not quite the same as being able to watch it live.Thank you guys who post pertinent info for the ones of us who can't watch.

Do you have ESPN3 with your provider?? If you do you can catch the game there

I am at work so I am not able to watch.

Even on a computer??

Advertisement
I'm in Texas and the TTU vs ECU or the TAM vs TCU game is probably on .I can't watch anyway right now so I get on here and hope for updates.I can see the info on the computer after it happens though.Not quite the same as being able to watch it live.Thank you guys who post pertinent info for the ones of us who can't watch.

Even on a computer??

Blocked here.

Even on a computer??

Blocked here.

Well it's 12-3 my dude it's all good

Advertisement
i promise you if bc hits 5 in a row like that i don't care, it was a good pitch off he end of the bat. i want strikes and results will fall where they will

Advertisement
got away with one there

baseball, the good pitch is a bloop hit and the hanger was popped up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back