Canes vs BC game 1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Make sure everyone takes note of who ruined this thread tonight.

I've also noticed which people contribute absolutely no baseball talk. No discussion about anything going on in the game.

Advertisement
I'm in Texas and the TTU vs ECU or the TAM vs TCU game is probably on .I can't watch anyway right now so I get on here and hope for updates.I can see the info on the computer after it happens though.Not quite the same as being able to watch it live.Thank you guys who post pertinent info for the ones of us who can't watch.

I'm in Texas and the TTU vs ECU or the TAM vs TCU game is probably on .I can't watch anyway right now so I get on here and hope for updates.I can see the info on the computer after it happens though.Not quite the same as being able to watch it live.Thank you guys who post pertinent info for the ones of us who can't watch.

Do you have ESPN3 with your provider?? If you do you can catch the game there

Advertisement
Is BC going to use their entire pen tonight?? Jesus Christ guy, you have to play another game tomorrow

Do you have ESPN3 with your provider?? If you do you can catch the game there

I am at work so I am not able to watch.

Advertisement
Back