Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Jarren is solid QB. Accurate. But that's it. He's a practice QB, goes through the motions.

He has yet to show me that he's the dynamic playmaker that good to great teams have. Honestly, he's trending more towards Jacory Harris than what everyone is expecting
Forget it, cuzz. I took alot of **** this entire week on here for saying just what you did.

Advertisement
The pass was under thrown but why don't our WR ever stop and make an adjustment.

Wiggins just kept the DB there as if the past was going to pick up speed.
A real WR coach I would think might help but who knows this has been an issue for years

Thats tough, because he is trying to beat his guy deep, and assuming his QB is gonna hit him in stride there. He tried, but the ball was underthrown and the VT guy had great position.
Wiggins was running out the back of the endzone

Advertisement
Offense moving the ball alright, just two really bad throws by JW15. It's early let's see how he settles down
s
This ESPN booth is ******* awful.

Advertisement
Freshmen running QB who can't throw on 3rd and short and we have 5 in the box and safeties over 10 deep. Lucky it didn't burn us.

I would stack this box and make this kid beat us. Period.

Advertisement
This is the worst staff in the ACC, in CFB, in Miami history. Holy fvck. How the **** do you come out of a bye week looking like this.
It’s just Miami doing Miami.

Why does it show “insufficient privileges” when I go to post on other threads?
Because the board is locked down during games so Mods don't have to delete whatever nonsense you're going to post in a three week old thread whilst they're watching the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back