Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jarren is solid QB. Accurate. But that's it. He's a practice QB, goes through the motions.

He has yet to show me that he's the dynamic playmaker that good to great teams have. Honestly, he's trending more towards Jacory Harris than what everyone is expecting
Classic case of not having it when it counts. Green tree all American

Advertisement
The pass was under thrown but why don't our WR ever stop and make an adjustment.

Wiggins just kept the DB there as if the past was going to pick up speed.
Why does it show “insufficient privileges” when I go to post on other threads?

Advertisement
Clearly this prostitute kid cannot throw AT ALL. Should be easy to shut this down then, right? As in, 20yd QB runs up the middle on 3rd down shouldn't be happening. CMON GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
The pass was under thrown but why don't our WR ever stop and make an adjustment.

Wiggins just kept the DB there as if the past was going to pick up speed.
Thats tough, because he is trying to beat his guy deep, and assuming his QB is gonna hit him in stride there. He tried, but the ball was underthrown and the VT guy had great position.

giphy.gif

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Anyone else that starts a “Tell Me We Roll” thread should be perma banned. **** is the ultimate jinx, yet we still have a different clown starting it every single week. Ridiculous at this point.

Advertisement
without the dinks and dunks the QB completion rate gonna drop... what the poersters gonna say then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back