Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
But our fans think we are good because of our record well the dumb ones.
Pretty much. And those of that have been fans 35 plus years and know what a good schedule is and what a legit 8-1 record is it when it’s earned shouldn’t be surprised right now.

we need a miracle to even get back in the game. still three quarters but the worst quarter of football all year from us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Players just wanna look pretty w the gimmicky ****. **** the turnover chain and the dumb uniforms. The mentality should be drop your **** out and play ball.

Manny isn’t the guy, we’ll always get exposed and blown out when we aren’t playing ACC bottom feeders.
I've said that... He will never be the guy. A latin randy shannon. A whole fraud.. A short version of Mario Cristobal. We don't want it bad enough and Lashlee and his weak *** play calling.

And as ALWAYS we can't get a holding call for all the world. Lash has got to get more creative with the running plays and our backs have to see better. Bounce that to the left and there's was nothing but daylight.

Advertisement
Gentlemen, this is welfare program wins and loses are irrelevant the only thing that matters are cashing ACC checks.

Advertisement
Its not just coaching, there is no energy. No physical play. Nothing.

All this hype before the game to deliver such a 1st quarter. No one in that team appears to give a ****.

In King I trust. Let's go win this game. We need to settle down. UNC's defense is playing above themselves right now. Our Defense and Offense are under performing. Let's get a score and get back on track.

Advertisement
The middle of the OL can’t block for **** he’s hamstrung
He knows his OL better than any of us. Come up with something creative. Or don't run so much! Go Air Raid! Whatever works. But not that garbage!!

In before Fire Manny
Manny will never lead this team anywhere near a championship and I’m just talk coastal or acc championship let alone national Championship. Everyone on here knows but some won’t admit it because they’re eternal optimists like @Go Canes!! and others. And no disrespect to them as they have hope but I know what manny is, I know what his defense is and it ain’t leading past freaking NC let alone Clemson. The admin won’t do anything and this what we are. Sucks because I can’t let go but theres nothing to hold on to anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back