Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny isn’t the guy, we’ll always get exposed and blown out when we aren’t playing ACC bottom feeders.

I’m struggling to figure out whether we didn’t show up or if they’re just better than us.
They are better than us! That **** is clear. There players make plays. Our players are low IQ guys. Manny will make excuses. Our linebackers don't feel and Phillips sucks on contain today. We have to score this drive. This is a must score. That's what is sad about all of this. We couldn't start slow. They will blow us out.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you make stupid personnel decisions just so you look good to the players

Staff starts McCloud and our defense starts to get carved and gives UNC all the momentum

mix in a couple calls and plays that don’t go our way and then boom it’s a blow out

need to play the players that give you the best chance to win no matter what year they are

Diaz getting outcoached once again. Good coaches know how to neutralize Miami's aggressiveness on the d-line

It’s not hard at all. The scheme is a joke and was exposed back in Austin Texas. Let the DL run themselves out of the play, and the LBs with no set gaps get caught up in the wash. Then play off that to throw against the endless garbage zone blitzes.

When you play against Duke and the worst FSU team in history, you can get away with it. No different from a pickup HS team beating the best coached middle school team.

Diaz is was and always will be a defensive fraud. If he doesn’t bring in a real defensive staff he needs to go.

Advertisement

Donaldson isnt playing. McCloud started.

Its the **** as always. I dont get it.

I wont be optimistic about this team ever again.
THANK YOU! 4th and 1 after Manny HIGHLIGHTED 55 earlier this week with NO practice snaps and throws s aide weak *** out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back