Canes v Arky State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Coley....great recruiter but a TERRIBLE play caller...why on God's green earth are we running trick plays against Arky State...I'm truly at a lost for words with how horrible he is.

Dude, UM has had 5 possession and scored on 3 of them. Never seen a bunch of fans so negative.

The majority of the people on this forum just look for **** to complain about. Support the team and be happy. I even saw a few of you chicken heads saying we were going to lose this game. Blocking is finally set, Kaaya isn't getting put on his *** every play, Denzel made me jump out of my seat. Just enjoy the game of football and accept the fact that there is no such thing as a "perfect" football game

Have you ever watched college football before? Did you ever watch this team when it was good? this team is playing a cupcake and for the third week in a row looks like a cluster ****. Phillip Dorsett being the fastest guy on the field is the different in this game. not coaching, not development.

I have for 20 years and I know enough to understand that through the ups and downs you remain supportive of your team. If you're stuck in the past then you will never appreciate the struggle it took in order to get back to that national championship level.

Advertisement
Forget a pass rush or tight coverage but thank god for 6 seconds of explosiveismish

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back