Canes v Arky State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
3rd and 2. In our own tend of the field, and we got Duke in the backfield. we give it to the **** fullback.....unreal...WTF, Coley?

I like that play green bay runs it all the time.. I just don't like #39 running that play... #44 running that play would've been a first down. You saw the same big *** hole I saw.

Advertisement
Coley....great recruiter but a TERRIBLE play caller...why on God's green earth are we running trick plays against Arky State...I'm truly at a lost for words with how horrible he is.

On another note, our guys look pretty chiseled overall. They must be working hard in the weightroom.

The majority of the people on this forum just look for **** to complain about. Support the team and be happy. I even saw a few of you chicken heads saying we were going to lose this game. Blocking is finally set, Kaaya isn't getting put on his *** every play, Denzel made me jump out of my seat. Just enjoy the game of football and accept the fact that there is no such thing as a "perfect" football game

Have you ever watched college football before? Did you ever watch this team when it was good? this team is playing a cupcake and for the third week in a row looks like a cluster ****. Phillip Dorsett being the fastest guy on the field is the different in this game. not coaching, not development.

Advertisement
Yes we can blame Coley. Running triple reverses and ish. 2 Flea Flickers and ish. Are we playing Madden or are we down by 28?

Not a homer call because thei BOTH from the CITY.....BUT ......Im 100% sure Ice Harris calls a better offensive game than James Coley with this group we have....100%.

Advertisement
This is our day, we're gonna do it our way, listen to what I say, or you'll pay.

good call Shooter.

AG has got the be the worst pregame speech coach EVER!!! that **** was whack as fug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back