Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it true Cam Ward has a dozen fumbles in this past season? I cannot find anything about that

Advertisement
I don’t think anything is official yet about him getting in portal, that tweet definitely isn’t anything official.
You're correct, but he'll absolutely be in the portal. WSU has no conference next year. They will have a G5 independent schedule. Ward will get a big payday and bounce.

It's pretty amazing to see the true market value of college football players is well beyond the scholarship that so many of the old college football plantation owner's said kids should be more than happy with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My #1a if he does enter with Riley Leonard.

What he did the past two years with an atrocious, and I mean atrocious OLine, was nothing short of spectacular.

RPO game would be phenomenal, and I bet Lee would consider staying if he saw this guy was coming in.
I don’t like the way he slings the ball but he sure is a **** of a player. Imagine an RPO with him and Chris Johnson.

You're correct, but he'll absolutely be in the portal. WSU has no conference next year. They will have a G5 independent schedule. Ward will get a big payday and bounce.

It's pretty amazing to see the true market value of college football players is well beyond the scholarship that so many of the old college football plantation owner's said kids should be more than happy with.

I mean, the league is an option too. Kid may want to try his luck.

tumblr_p62llzCbhm1s24yedo1_400.gifv

6’3 225lbs 0-star QB, from Columbia TX (South East Tejas, about an hour from H-Tine)

Is a TF QB for Incarnate Word that finished this season with 4,648yds 47TD’s & 10INT’s at 65%cmp.

He won the Jerry Rice award (which is like the Heisman for FCS players) & had an absolutely amazing season that featured games where he threw for 610yds & 7TD’s vs Southeastern Louisiana, 455yds vs McNeese St & 481yds vs Sam Houston St.

Cameron had a high level young innovator HC/OC in Eric Morris from the Mike Leach tree.

Morris played WR at TTech when Graham Harrell was their record breaking QB, after his playing career he got hired at Houston on Kevin Sumlin’s staff as a QC coach, along with Kliff Kingsbury who was an Analyst on that same staff. After two years at Houston he got hired by Mike Leach as a WR’s coach at WAZZU, then after a season at WAZZU he got hired by Kingsbury at TTech to be his OC/Inside WR’s coach & while he was at TTech, guess who was a GA & QC working with QB’s & WR’s on his staff? None other than Zach Kittley...

Eric Morris was just recently hired back at WAZZU to be Jack ****ert’s OC, he also brought his QB’s coach/PGC Mack Leftwich (who was a former QB for UTEP).

This kid has an absolute Bushmaster BF BA50 for an arm, the ball jumps out of his hand with great velocity, he has a loose arm & the ability to throw from multiple platforms that is somewhat similar to Mahomes (NOT saying he’s like Mahomes, just saying his ability to change his arm angle is in a similar mold). He also throws with great anticipation & as an Air Raid QB has already learned how to come off his first two reads that are baked into the concepts of the offense & has that gunslinger improvisational quality that so many of the new era QB’s have that give them extra edge being able to make high degree difficulty throws while under duress.

With incredible sky high upside, he’s one of the most highly sought after QB’s in the Portal.

Today he visited Ole Miss & plans on taking a few more visits as well, WAZZU with Morris will obviously be a possible landing spot for him, but Houston, TTech, TCU, Tenn, Memphis, WKU, UTEP, LA Tech & North Texas have all expressed interest in him. He could very well be the next Bailey Zappe if he goes to to the right system & as only a TF is primed to be a potential big time QB for the next few years.

NO I’m not suggesting we go after him, just posting on him because he’s a phenomenally gifted passer that I’ve kept up with all year & am looking forward to seeing what he does on the G5/P5 level.

legend

Advertisement
Back