Cal Pitt

Advertisement
We were a prime time home game. They then had to fly east across the country after blowing a 20+ point lead.

Zero chance they were getting up for this game

Come on now. Every single time a team doesn’t look great against another team but looked good against us, the excuse can’t be “we are everyone’s Super Bowl.” I don’t think Cal wants to lose 2 in a row so they also have motivation for this game. I think our game exposed a lot of flaws. Coverage busts are going to be a problem because the DBs don’t have eye discipline and they don’t have the makeup speed to cover for their mistakes.

Advertisement
Come on now. Every single time a team doesn’t look great against another team but looked good against us, the excuse can’t be “we are everyone’s Super Bowl.” I don’t think Cal wants to lose 2 in a row so they also have motivation for this game. I think our game exposed a lot of flaws. Coverage busts are going to be a problem because the DBs don’t have eye discipline and they don’t have the makeup speed to cover for their mistakes.
It’s the same dumb excuse. “We’re everyone’s SB”. No, Guidry just gets out coached by any decent offensive scheme and the secondary is bad. He takes too long to adjust. VT was scoring with ease at times too but Cam didn’t help with his turnovers in that game either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A Cal win helps our strength of schedule. Plus, the Canes don’t play Pitt so if they lose, it helps the Canes win the ACC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back