Cal Pitt

Advertisement
Advertisement
ACC is going to be whacky. Lots of undefeated conference teams. May end up with a ton of 1 loss teams at the end

Advertisement
Advertisement
We were playing like crap in the first half vs Cal. Don't think that's the real Miami team. The real Miami team was the one that went on a 29-3 run. I think we blow out Louisville. Replace Sam Brown with Trader and we might have a better offense (really thought brown was going to be our best WR).

Advertisement
Seeing what Cal did offensively against FSU and yet again today just shows me how bad our defense is unfortunately. Hopefully Guidry can find a way to fix this mess.
They had 4 explosive plays, otherwise we kept them in check.

Cal are playing stupidly here today though - Wilcox is putting the game on Mendoza's back, he's abandoned the run.

Cal offensive line is not good. Makes me wonder why the Canes DL didn’t get as much pressure as the Pitt DL has been getting

As expected our defense is going to be a problem. IDK how you can convince yourself Cal is any good when Pitt and FSU made them look mediocre at best on offense. When we played Cal they had about 20+ before halftime.
We were a prime time home game. They then had to fly east across the country after blowing a 20+ point lead.

Zero chance they were getting up for this game

Advertisement
Back