BYU v SMU game thread

Sorry guys.. :6fps6:

IMG_8662.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did a baby bet ($50) on BYU money line when they opened at 12.5 dogs. Didn't have THAT much faith in it, but enough to believe after last week that SMU ain't very good, figured they had a swingers chance.

Lashlee’s offense is still just good enough to give you hope, and just bad enough to destroy that hope like a gator DBs knee trying to track down Restrepo.

Advertisement
Did a baby bet ($50) on BYU money line when they opened at 12.5 dogs. Didn't have THAT much faith in it, but enough to believe after last week that SMU ain't very good, figured they had a swingers chance.
I bet £10 on SMU because one of our esteemed posters said they'd win in the betting thread.

They're now on my **** list.

Anyone know how multi view works on YouTube TV?

I couldn’t do SMU game with Duke game?

Was it since one game on ESPN and other FS1?

Advertisement
Lashlee’s offense is still just good enough to give you hope, and just bad enough to destroy that hope like a gator DBs knee trying to track down Restrepo.

The OL had two starters transfer to more established P4 schools. And that has just killed them.

Can’t get a push in the run game.

And Stone is probably the better passer when on, but they can’t give him time.

Which means they have to go with the more mobile guy. But he has zero pocket presence, just looks to run, and can’t pass very well.

It’s a bad combo, but how much do you blame Lashlee’s offense? He hasn’t been there long enough to have recruited OL depth. And it’s not a position you can really look to the portal to fix your problem.

I bet £10 on SMU because one of our esteemed posters said they'd win in the betting thread.

They're now on my **** list.
The analyst this year have no idea.
Miami 3rd in the acc, FSU ranked 10, was supposed to compete in the ACC.
Transfer portal only matters for the players that already produced.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure Preston Stone still not right from his season ending injury at the end of last season. He looks nowhere close to what he was. Good news for SMU they have FSU on their schedule

The OL had two starters transfer to more established P4 schools. And that has just killed them.

Which means they have to go with the more mobile guy. But he has zero pocket presence, just looks to run, and can’t pass very well.

It’s a bad combo, but how much do you blame Lashlee’s offense? He hasn’t been there long enough to have recruited OL depth. And it’s not a position you can really look to the portal to fix your problem.

True, their starting center went to Oklahoma. Who was the other starter? If you know

3 years with unlimited scholarships and resources is more than enough time to fix roster issues. That's a terrible excuse. Bringing in players like Jakai Clark is the bigger issue.

Advertisement
Back