Bruce suspension 3 games

Advertisement
He's redshirting anyways. This just makes it look like the university is cracking down more when in reality he wasnt gonna see the field... They could suspend him for the whole season what's the difference

Yeah, I don't know exactly when it became assumed that Bruce wasn't redshirting this year. Like I wouldn't be surprised if he does see action but it seems like everyone is just rolling like it's a given.
Exactly

People are saying we need Bruce for app state and fsu. Bruce better not be playing against fsu and if he is it means we lost 3 receivers to injury. He needs a year to contribute

He's redshirting anyways. This just makes it look like the university is cracking down more when in reality he wasnt gonna see the field... They could suspend him for the whole season what's the difference

Yeah, I don't know exactly when it became assumed that Bruce wasn't redshirting this year. Like I wouldn't be surprised if he does see action but it seems like everyone is just rolling like it's a given.
Exactly

People are saying we need Bruce for app state and fsu. Bruce better not be playing against fsu and if he is it means we lost 3 receivers to injury. He needs a year to contribute

Punt returner. Not at WR.

Advertisement
If they really wanted to send a strong message the thing to do was pull his scholly right then and there. Punishing him now for something he did in HS just seems stupid at this point.

Exactly

Oh okay ...

Yeah but why waste a shirt on a punt returner unless he was promised to play as a freshman. I mean surely he can't be that much better than elder or at all to warrant wasting a year of eligibility ya know

Advertisement
A picture before even enrolling=same suspension as a violent crime while enrolled. Complete reach and overreaction here. Everyone had put this behind them and forgot about it.

Exactly

Oh okay ...

Yeah but why waste a shirt on a punt returner unless he was promised to play as a freshman. I mean surely he can't be that much better than elder or at all to warrant wasting a year of eligibility ya know

I don't want to see Elder or Coley on punts unless it's absolutely necessary. We can't afford to lose either one of them.

I don't like the idea that he's suspended at all, but this gun **** ain't no laughing matter. Richt making it crystal clear bs will not be tolerated. You in college preparing to a professional in some endeavor, start acting like it.

**** this school

tumblr_o3irdwtLUi1v6mckvo1_500.gif

Advertisement
All this tell me is bruce is redshorting and ahmon is the real deal like we all thought. No disrespect to bruce hes good too but this isnt about the picture i think... MR knows how to handle **** like this so fk it

Advertisement
Man we overreact ...Sam Bruce just got on campus still learning the playbook any way

My gosh he may not even be ready to go in and get reps

Advertisement
Back