Brian Kelly crying about Miami buying players

Advertisement
Has his name been dragged through the mud like Ruiz?
The **** do I know….i don’t give 10 ***** about anything in Oregon. People who care about Ruiz are the people associated with him. Like seriously bro, stop with the Ruiz crap. He’s not a thing anymore. It’s a fact Philly Cheesesteak has been providing “unlimited” funds to Oregon. Still hasn’t won **** and won’t win ****.

Up here in loserville they compare miami w/ A&M yet we didn't have a bunch of guys transfer out made no sense. They just clumped both together as bad "cultures". Dogged out Ruiz, I called in and got myself blocked from the local sponsored station.

The Gator fans still use Ruiz' name regularly hoping beyond hope Miami's NIL program will fail.

I do think we lost a lot of guys over the offseason. Chaney, Parrish, Moss, Achaeompong, Kelly, Wayne, Skinner, JHH, etc. But nothing like TAMU or Louisville. For the most part, we replaced them with equal or better talent, plus kept stacking.

Advertisement
The **** do I know….i don’t give 10 ***** about anything in Oregon. People who care about Ruiz are the people associated with him. Like seriously bro, stop with the Ruiz crap. He’s not a thing anymore. It’s a fact Philly Cheesesteak has been providing “unlimited” funds to Oregon. Still hasn’t won **** and won’t win ****.
You clicked on the thread.

The Gator fans still use Ruiz' name regularly hoping beyond hope Miami's NIL program will fail.

I do think we lost a lot of guys over the offseason. Chaney, Parrish, Moss, Achaeompong, Kelly, Wayne, Skinner, JHH, etc. But nothing like TAMU or Louisville. For the most part, we replaced them with equal or better talent, plus kept stacking.
They said this after 22 also though. When Miami did not add or lose as many transfers I thought. That was when Ruiz was a lot more polarizing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pickett was like, “money? No thank you. LSU is selling something a little bit differently.”
Right. I love when these coaches act like this knowing they’re at one of the dirtiest schools. Kirby does the same ****. I’ve known multiple kids that played at UGA and saw 1st hand the $ they were getting. It’s all an act to save face.

Advertisement
Don't insult my hometown naming that sweat slave shop owning, but dope sneaker making fossil fuel Philly Cheesesteak.
😭😭😭

Right. I love when these coaches act like this knowing they’re at one of the dirtiest schools. Kirby does the same ****. I’ve known multiple kids that played at UGA and saw 1st hand the $ they were getting. It’s all an act to save face.

Bama, too.

Someone sent me their show locked on Bama with these two idiots: Luke Robinson and Jimmy Stein.

I remember hearing Stein actually say, ‘Bama and UGa do it the right way with NIL. Players come to both places due to the development and not the money like other places.’

Total joke.

Don't insult my hometown naming that sweat slave shop owning, but dope sneaker making fossil fuel Philly Cheesesteak.
😭😭😭
My bad! You’re right! Should have never brought in Philly into the mix. Shame on me for putting the City of Brotherly Love in association with that seat sniffing, Yo-Yo fishing reel catching gar fish off a pier, unseasoned chicken eating, incredible shoe making scumbag. My most sincerest apologies. **** OREGON. GO CANES! 🫡

Advertisement
Back