Brian Edwards will NOT cancel his official visit

Sperman is a verified cvnt no doubt. However, the quotes were directly from Edwards where he discussed canceling his UM visit. Someone got in his ear after the first Sperman article and convinced him to keep the UM visit.

He's a sneaky **** though, which is why he moved the UM visit and left that final weekend open. This sneaky smuck is all gator if they want him.

Yup. Something's up, and it smells like fried gator tail. I'm not going to knock the kid's skills because I badly want him in this class, but I don't like the cut of his jib.

Advertisement
Sperman is a verified cvnt no doubt. However, the quotes were directly from Edwards where he discussed canceling his UM visit. Someone got in his ear after the first Sperman article and convinced him to keep the UM visit.

He's a sneaky **** though, which is why he moved the UM visit and left that final weekend open. This sneaky smuck is all gator if they want him.

Yup. Something's up, and it smells like fried gator tail. I'm not going to knock the kid's skills because I badly want him in this class, but I don't like the cut of his jib.

Exactly how I feel.

Not to get caught up in the whole star thing. But this kid is only a 3* and acting like a diva. I would pull his offer and start sending a message to these front running south Florida kids who aren't sure about the U. It's sad that kids across the country in California rep this U harder than the kids at home.

Good decision specially since all high rated recruits at this position of need have committed to all other schools over us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Fermin is the worst reporter in history! That guy has 0 integrity and I have never seen someone with less balls. Guy would get mad at pete for being right lol....he is notorious for making stories up and exaggerating. I will never forget his interview with an Ex Columbus kid that said he would commit to miami on the spot with an offer. I saw the kid and he said he was never even interviewed by Fermin and that he wouldn't commit to us ever even if we offered. He wasn't being recruited and he didn't like our staff at the time anyways. Fermin takes liberal journalism to a new level!

**** people switch to geico to save 15%, everyone should leave rivals and save 100% with the incentive of getting factual stories!

Bobo Wilson?

If he really wanted to be at UM, he wouldn't have decommitted. The Gators will offer him at the last minute, and he will sign with them.

Advertisement
Ferman gonna ferment

I agree that any fool that pays $10 per month to listen to that Click Bait Used Car Salesman ought to be banned from this posting here. That guy is a scumbag and needs to be called out on his **** as much as possible. Nevertheless, fools will be fools and $10 a month will buy you a lot of dog ****.

One more thing, Peter, get some balls and call this mother out. Don't say "it was reported". Say "some ******* named Vermin was trying to sell some more BS subscription to his clueless website and invented some more ****"

If you've read this site at all, Peter isn't lacking balls or willingness to call out TOSSs.

I don't know anything, but no way a south florida kid with other good offers goes to Colorado. Campus is fun, yeah, and beautiful, but it's soooo freakin' cold, and the altitude. You can't breathe. I think you get used to both, but still, I don't see it happening. Every once in a while a kid from my public high school in Louisiana gets accepted to Harvard, so I guess anything can happen.

Advertisement

Agreed. While Ferman has had some questionable sources he was reporting was he was directly told. Edwards changed back his plans to visit Miami yesterday after nixing Miami so the original article wasnt false information at the time.
Unless he has signaled to the staff he will be in the class, I dont feel good about him at all.

Advertisement
My stand on CS is that it's pay garbage, but something is rubbing me the wrong way about this kid.

Normally I don't get caught up in all the little silly signs and tea leaf reading with recruits, but in this case I've gotten a whiff of rotten gator püsšy. Hopefully, I'm wrong, something's just not sitting well here

put it to him... commit now or we move on. Bandy/Dean/D.Smith/Carter/Gibson/Deejay + a grad transfer and load it up in the epic 2018 DB class. That is plenty good. No reason to get d/cked around by this kid

Advertisement
Back