Brian Edwards will NOT cancel his official visit

So Edwards changed his visit form the last weekend to the 20th.Isn't the last weekend fro most of our commits.

Advertisement
Something doesn't seem right with Edwards. Moves Miami visit up a week leaving his last weekend before signing day free......hmmm

Me thinks UF nabs that last visit and will get him if they want him.

Canesinsight is Ferman's source for his "inside info".

From that site--It's CYA time

"What a difference a day can make."

"On Sunday night Miramar (Fla.) High School CB/S Brian Edwards told CaneSport he would forgo an official visit to Miami that he'd set up for the final weekend before signing day. He instead said he'd visit Florida that weekend and Oregon the previous weekend. His plan was to visit UM unofficially with his mother "since I've been there so many times already."

"Now?"

"On Monday night he told CaneSport the Miami official visit is back on, now set for the weekend of Jan. 20, taking Oregon's spot."

"The 20th weekend is when I'll be attending for my official," Edwards said, adding he set it up today."

"Edwards now is trying to decide whether to visit Louisville or Oregon the weekend of Jan. 13."

"Edwards says after all his visits he will "talk to my family about it and make a decision from there."

He says he'll wait until signing day to announce.

Does he have a frontrunner right now?

"Right now Colorado because that's where I visited and I liked it," Edwards said. "So right now they stand out a little bit."

"Of how hard the Canes are after him, Edwards said, "Me and coach (Ephraim) Banda, coach (Mike) Rumph, we talk often. We talk about school, other things. I'm in contact with Miami a lot, the relationship with me and the coaches is there."

"CaneSport's take"

"Edwards has been all over the place with his visit plans, canceling Syracuse recently and now adding UM back in today. The Canes obviously hope he sticks with this plan - his coach Pierre Senatus told CaneSport Monday night that the UM date is now "set in stone" and that Miami is very much in this."

This is how people end up not liking a recruit even before they step on campus, much like the Sam Bruce situation, after he pulled that diva **** with Ohio state i never was to fond of him.

Advertisement
Colorado is a hard visit to top. Beautiful campus and the legal recreational kush be aiight too.

Canesinsight is Ferman's source for his "inside info".

From that site--It's CYA time

"What a difference a day can make."

"On Sunday night Miramar (Fla.) High School CB/S Brian Edwards told CaneSport he would forgo an official visit to Miami that he'd set up for the final weekend before signing day. He instead said he'd visit Florida that weekend and Oregon the previous weekend. His plan was to visit UM unofficially with his mother "since I've been there so many times already."

"Now?"

"On Monday night he told CaneSport the Miami official visit is back on, now set for the weekend of Jan. 20, taking Oregon's spot."

"The 20th weekend is when I'll be attending for my official," Edwards said, adding he set it up today."

"Edwards now is trying to decide whether to visit Louisville or Oregon the weekend of Jan. 13."

"Edwards says after all his visits he will "talk to my family about it and make a decision from there."

He says he'll wait until signing day to announce.

Does he have a frontrunner right now?

"Right now Colorado because that's where I visited and I liked it," Edwards said. "So right now they stand out a little bit."

"Of how hard the Canes are after him, Edwards said, "Me and coach (Ephraim) Banda, coach (Mike) Rumph, we talk often. We talk about school, other things. I'm in contact with Miami a lot, the relationship with me and the coaches is there."

"CaneSport's take"

"Edwards has been all over the place with his visit plans, canceling Syracuse recently and now adding UM back in today. The Canes obviously hope he sticks with this plan - his coach Pierre Senatus told CaneSport Monday night that the UM date is now "set in stone" and that Miami is very much in this."

So he changed the first paragraph then copy/pasted what he wrote last time? Quality.

Advertisement
Pete has straight up called out Ferman and Shodell more than any other respectable journalist. Pete busted his balls bigtime the past 2 weeks. He can't curb stomp him in writing. Common sense boys.

Colorado is a hard visit to top. Beautiful campus and the legal recreational kush be aiight too.

Why would a guy from South FL want to play ball in Boulder unless you're a kicker? GTFOH with this garbage. The kid is playing Ferman if he even spoke with him at all.

Pete, HIT EM UP!!!!

hitemup.webp

Advertisement
Last edited:
Fermin is the worst reporter in history! That guy has 0 integrity and I have never seen someone with less balls. Guy would get mad at pete for being right lol....he is notorious for making stories up and exaggerating. I will never forget his interview with an Ex Columbus kid that said he would commit to miami on the spot with an offer. I saw the kid and he said he was never even interviewed by Fermin and that he wouldn't commit to us ever even if we offered. He wasn't being recruited and he didn't like our staff at the time anyways. Fermin takes liberal journalism to a new level!

**** people switch to geico to save 15%, everyone should leave rivals and save 100% with the incentive of getting factual stories!

Advertisement
Not to get caught up in the whole star thing. But this kid is only a 3* and acting like a diva. I would pull his offer and start sending a message to these front running south Florida kids who aren't sure about the U. It's sad that kids across the country in California rep this U harder than the kids at home.

Sperman is a verified cvnt no doubt. However, the quotes were directly from Edwards where he discussed canceling his UM visit. Someone got in his ear after the first Sperman article and convinced him to keep the UM visit.

He's a sneaky **** though, which is why he moved the UM visit and left that final weekend open. This sneaky smuck is all gator if they want him.

Advertisement
Back