Boston College v Virginia Tech Game Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Virginia Tech looking more like one of the top ACC teams. I really think they're up there after Miami, Clemson and SMU. Its a shame we don't get a SMU vs Va Tech game or a Pitt vs Va Tech. But we do get Va Tech vs Syracuse and Ga Tech vs Va Tech.

That Clemson vs Va Tech :love:

Advertisement
Nah. I been watching Clemson. Klubnik still throwing pick worthy passes every week. He’s the ballerina Pacino’s character was talking about in Any Given Sunday.

The thing about Clemson is they are lucky to have the softest ACC schedule to date right now. All 4 wins are against the bottom 4 teams in the conference and they get Virginia next wtf. lol Virginia is actually better then the 4 doormats they just beat up but its still Virginia

I think we're witnessing the end of Thomas Castellanos era with Boston College. Castellanos had some bad turnovers last week vs Virginia and its still happening tonight. I didn't think Castellanos would be a good fit with Bill O'Brien conservative offense

Advertisement
I think we're witnessing the end of Thomas Castellanos era with Boston College. Castellanos had some bad turnovers last week vs Virginia and its still happening tonight. I didn't think Castellanos would be a good fit with Bill O'Brien conservative offense
He's been ****e tonight - a couple of fumbles and he just randomly stepped out of bounds for a 7 yard loss taking them out of FG range.

Advertisement
Clemson @ Va Tech 11/9

Maybe it will be a night game...

Va Tech has Ga Tech and Syracuse the two prior weeks...

That's a tough 3 week stretch of games. They could lose all 3 but they could also win all 3 lol. Va Tech and Ga Tech end of the year records could be rough. Both are good teams

He's been ****e tonight - a couple of fumbles and he just randomly stepped out of bounds for a 7 yard loss taking them out of FG range.

He was also bad last week against Virginia. He had turnovers that were points for VA. That was the worst game I've seen him play and it looks like he's following it up with another dud

Advertisement
Back