Black Cleats

Advertisement
Finally adidas did somethin right.....my only thing with them is that three stripe BS. Y does it have to be on everything we know what brand they are its like they insecure n ****

Why is the swoosh on everything? It's the same **** thing.
Do you honestly think Adidas isn't going to put their logo on their shoe?

Theres easier waya to do it...nike dumbed down there logo and it looks better. So we have to have cut feathers on our shoulder pads? Its that same line concept lines everywhere wven they sweat pants. So the front of the cleat is the logo? I dont think it is maybe im wrong but three white lines doesnt look like there logo there. Both those cleats look nice its just adidas needs to chill with all those lines on every fkin thing.

Yes, those three white stripes are their logo. Those black marks on the all black ones are their logo.
You asked what's their thing with the "three stripe BS", well it's their logo, so they put it on all their ****. it's pretty simple. You may not like it, but it makes perfect sense why it's there. As to why I'ts so big, look no further than nike with the swoosh. Sure on the back of the heel they may have a small swoosh with nike spelled out, but on the side of (almost) every single nike there is a big *** swoosh.

The feathers aren't apart of Adidas' logo or anything. Our mascot is an ibis. They were probably trying to emulate what Nike did with Oregon's uniforms. I'm not huge on it, but really don't mind all that much.

Finally adidas did somethin right.....my only thing with them is that three stripe BS. Y does it have to be on everything we know what brand they are its like they insecure n ****

You mean like Nike putting the swoosh on everything? You realize that companies pay a lot of money to put their logo on apparel, right?

Advertisement

Theres easier waya to do it...nike dumbed down there logo and it looks better. So we have to have cut feathers on our shoulder pads? Its that same line concept lines everywhere wven they sweat pants. So the front of the cleat is the logo? I dont think it is maybe im wrong but three white lines doesnt look like there logo there. Both those cleats look nice its just adidas needs to chill with all those lines on every fkin thing.

Yes, those three white stripes are their logo. Those black marks on the all black ones are their logo.
You asked what's their thing with the "three stripe BS", well it's their logo, so they put it on all their ****. it's pretty simple. You may not like it, but it makes perfect sense why it's there. As to why I'ts so big, look no further than nike with the swoosh. Sure on the back of the heel they may have a small swoosh with nike spelled out, but on the side of (almost) every single nike there is a big *** swoosh.

The feathers aren't apart of Adidas' logo or anything. Our mascot is an ibis. They were probably trying to emulate what Nike did with Oregon's uniforms. I'm not huge on it, but really don't mind all that much.

The design on the pants with every cutt line through it is so adidas.....whats that a long *** logo?
I never seennike put a big *** swoosh from the side of the knee to hip ever.

Advertisement

The design on the pants with every cutt line through it is so adidas.....whats that a long *** logo?
What are you talking about? I already said the feathers are NOT apart of their logo. The 3 angled stripes are their logo. The lines through the feathers is just a design they went with. why did nike put a stipe (eyebrows) across our chest in the old unis. why did they put that big *** stripe (tramp stamp) on the pants? its just a design they chose. Stripes arent anything new or exclusive to adidas. and feathers arent neither, as Nike does it for Oregon

What are you talking about? I already said the feathers are NOT apart of their logo. The 3 angled stripes are their logo. The lines through the feathers is just a design they went with. why did nike put a stipe (eyebrows) across our chest in the old unis. why did they put that big *** stripe (tramp stamp) on the pants? its just a design they chose. Stripes arent anything new or exclusive to adidas. and feathers arent neither, as Nike does it for Oregon

Oregons feathers look tight tho.....im hopkng adidas does something up todate not no 1900 look. Those adidas are nice though and those nike unis with the bra strap were terrible. The 2014 shyts had everyone talking how nice they were the youth loved them

Advertisement

Oregons feathers look tight tho.....im hopkng adidas does something up todate not no 1900 look. Those adidas are nice though and those nike unis with the bra strap were terrible. The 2014 shyts had everyone talking how nice they were the youth loved them

I mean there was nothing special about them. And those ornament helmets are the worst thing we have ever worn in our history, not to mention that stupid *** clam-ibis logo they put on our shoulder pads and helmet. Look I'm definitely a Nike fan over Adidas. But there is no way Adidas hasn't done better by us than Nike has, PLUS they are giving us like $4M/yr more than Nike was going to.
And the Alternate Uni's Adidas gave us last year were legit as ****.

I mean there was nothing special about them. And those ornament helmets are the worst thing we have ever worn in our history, not to mention that stupid *** clam-ibis logo they put on our shoulder pads and helmet. Look I'm definitely a Nike fan over Adidas. But there is no way Adidas hasn't done better by us than Nike has, PLUS they are giving us like $4M/yr more than Nike was going to.

The alternates were the best ones the reg jersey was crumbs. To be real i know alot of old heads didnt like the 14 but ask Hucks and all the youth players those shyts were fire. The only people who dont like them r old. I put pictures of the old uniform vs adidas and the 14 jumps offs....and everyone i know picked the 2014 as the best looking ones. Its all opinion based but younger heads loved the 2014 over all of em

Advertisement

The alternates were the best ones the reg jersey was crumbs. To be real i know alot of old heads didnt like the 14 but ask Hucks and all the youth players those shyts were fire. The only people who dont like them r old. I put pictures of the old uniform vs adidas and the 14 jumps offs....and everyone i know picked the 2014 as the best looking ones. Its all opinion based but younger heads loved the 2014 over all of em

You guys got your feathers all ruffled!

Advertisement
Back