Black Cleats

RBhurricane87

Senior
From BK's Instagram

I'm assuming we are wearing these this season?

image.webp

image.webp

Last edited:
Advertisement
Finally adidas did somethin right.....my only thing with them is that three stripe BS. Y does it have to be on everything we know what brand they are its like they insecure n ****

Advertisement
Finally adidas did somethin right.....my only thing with them is that three stripe BS. Y does it have to be on everything we know what brand they are its like they insecure n ****

Why is the swoosh on everything? It's the same **** thing.
Do you honestly think Adidas isn't going to put their logo on their shoe?

The bottom cleat is more less a futbol cleat...but that upper pitcher is fire. I love those joints.

Advertisement
I've always loved black on black cleats. Back in my day we'd take a marker and color the white check in or put black tape on.

Advertisement

Why is the swoosh on everything? It's the same **** thing.
Do you honestly think Adidas isn't going to put their logo on their shoe?

Theres easier waya to do it...nike dumbed down there logo and it looks better. So we have to have cut feathers on our shoulder pads? Its that same line concept lines everywhere wven they sweat pants. So the front of the cleat is the logo? I dont think it is maybe im wrong but three white lines doesnt look like there logo there. Both those cleats look nice its just adidas needs to chill with all those lines on every fkin thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back