Big Game Today @4:30

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very good win and a great way to start ACC play.

2-3 small comments.

1. 3 different times players went 0-2 from the FT line. We shot 13-23 from FT today, that is awful.

2. Murphy should not be allowed to shoot outside of the charge line. He looks completely unnatural and it is a very low percentage shot. His offense should be limited to dunks, layups and put backs.

3. Murphy's shots or plays should be given to Huell. Give Huell that shot 2-3 times per game and get him involved in the offense more.

On to Syracuse, 21 straight at home.

The least efficient shot on the floor is the long two pointer, yet Kamari Murphy shoots it, knowing full well that he can't even hit a **** free throw. I don't get it, put the ball on the floor and get to the rim, YOU CAN'T SHOOT KAMARI.

He couldn't shoot tonight for only 11 points

The least efficient shot on the floor is the long two pointer, yet Kamari Murphy shoots it, knowing full well that he can't even hit a **** free throw. I don't get it, put the ball on the floor and get to the rim, YOU CAN'T SHOOT KAMARI.

He couldn't shoot tonight for only 11 points

Seriously? Do you know the difference between low percentage shots behind the FTL and put backs, layups and dunks?

I don't think anyone is against high percentage shots (around the basket) from Murphy.

Advertisement
With a little development I think Izundu will be a player in the future, might just be better than Jakeri.

Advertisement
With a little development I think Izundu will be a player in the future, might just be better than Jakeri.

He definitely has the potential physically. I did really like how Coach L utilized him as an energy guy off the bench. He should mold his game after Birdman during the Big Three years.

Advertisement
Of course, stats are only part of the story, but Kamari pulled down 10 rebounds, six of them on the offensive end. He took nine shots and made five of them. He plays good defense and leads the team in rebounds for the season. Like every other player on the team, he has his ups and downs, his strong points and his weak points. We don't have any elite-level players on our team. Maybe Brown can eventually reach that level, but he is not there yet.

Advertisement
Back