These are SU predictions I’m assuming?

Advertisement
Took U last night in AZST/TXST and barely got that 😅

IU -3
Tulane + 14.5
Utah/Utah State U44.5
Memphis +7.5
LSU -6.5
BC/Mizzou O 54 - both defenses are eh and O’s are well coached but BC’s pace of play concerns me here.

Haven’t pulled trigger yet on AZ/KSU yet but leaning O there. I want to take Purdue as well, should have got it at 10.5 smh.

Boise ML shoulda hit. But that was a quarter unit play. I’ll take the weekend though

2024 19-9 67%

Pushed on the over last night in Arizona State and Texas State. Should have been a win.

Tonight
UNLV +9.5
Public heavy on Kansas. UNLV can score. Kansas didn’t look good vs Illinois. I like the points here. Think UNLV can keep it close

Kansas State Arizona Over 61
Kansas State can score some. So can Arizona. I don’t think we see back to back offensive droughts from Arizona. Especially after and FCS team slowed them down. Think we get some fireworks and big plays in manhattan tonight.

Will post my picks for tomorrow later tonight

2024 19-9 67%

Advertisement
Duke to cover?? 👀
Kansas ST
Kansas
FSU
Ole Miss
Texas
USF
TCU
Bama
OK ST
LSU
Michigan
Illinois
NC ST
Cincinnati
North Texas
Mizzou
Buffalo
Coastal Car
Oregon
Oklahoma
Notre Dame
Florida
Minnesota
Wash ST
West VA
App ST
Arkansas
Utah ST
Duke
FAU
Liberty
Georgia ST
Jax ST
WKU
Hawaii
UCLA
Baylor
Colorado
Maryland
Houston
Cal
Fresno ST

@UnForgiven
Everything else I'll ride with you on. You the expert but that offense looks like trash

Duke to cover?? 👀

Everything else I'll ride with you on. You the expert but that offense looks like trash
None of my picks are for point spreads, just outright winners.

I don't do point spreads.

Actually, I don't bet at all.

I just make guesses on who will win/lose.

None of my picks are for point spreads, just outright winners.

I don't do point spreads.

Actually, I don't bet at all.

I just make guesses on who will win/lose.
If you're right on a couple of those, I'll have enough money to buy a couple steaks after Saturday 😂

Did a bet against TVD special parlay today:

Bama 1H -11.5
Total 1H Over 21.5
Bama Over 32.5
Bama -15.5

Had to sweat the first half but the late TD pulled it out, see how the 2nd half goes…

Advertisement
Cuse
Nebraska
Wash ST
TTech
Memphis
SMU
Ole Miss
Texas
Oh ST
Clemson
Indiana
Maryland
James Madison
Cincinnati
West VA
ULL
Central Michigan
Iowa ST
Coastal Carolina
Utah ST
Jax ST
Nevada
USC
Notre Dame
LVille
Buffalo
Rutgers
UMass
LSU
OK ST
Duke
Mizzou
UTEP
Liberty
Northwestern
FAU
FSU
Tulsa
WKU
North Texas
Tennessee
TAMU
South Carolina
Minnesota
Michigan ST
Colorado
Fresno ST
Purdue
BYU
Hawaii

Kansas ST
Kansas
FSU
Ole Miss
Texas
USF
TCU
Bama
OK ST
LSU
Michigan
Illinois
NC ST
Cincinnati
North Texas
Mizzou
Buffalo
Coastal Car
Oregon
Oklahoma
Notre Dame
Florida
Minnesota
Wash ST
West VA
App ST
Arkansas
Utah ST
Duke
FAU
Liberty
Georgia ST
Jax ST
WKU
Hawaii
UCLA
Baylor
Colorado
Maryland
Houston
Cal
Fresno ST

@UnForgiven

OK so been a super busy week on my end, a little late, but figured maybe helpful for those following how these panned out.

WON (32 out of 42) = 76%
Kansas State
Ole Miss
Texas
USF
Alabama
Oklahoma State
LSU
Michigan
Illinois
NC State
Cincinnati
Missouri
Buffalo
Coastal Carolina
Oregon
Oklahoma
Notre Dame
Minnesota
Washington State (UPSET)
App State
Arkansas
Duke
FAU
Liberty
Georgia State (UPSET)
Western Kentucky
Baylor
Colorado
Maryland
Houston
Cal
Fresno State

LOST (10 out of 42) = 24%
Kansas
FSU
TCU
North Texas (UPSET)
Florida (UPSET)
West Virginia
Utah State (UPSET)
Jacksonville State - OT (UPSET)
Hawaii (UPSET)
UCLA (UPSET)

Great stuff.

Upsets - 2 out of 8.

Cuse
Nebraska
Wash ST
TTech
Memphis
SMU
Ole Miss
Texas
Oh ST
Clemson
Indiana
Maryland
James Madison
Cincinnati
West VA
ULL
Central Michigan
Iowa ST
Coastal Carolina
Utah ST
Jax ST
Nevada
USC
Notre Dame
LVille
Buffalo
Rutgers
UMass
LSU
OK ST
Duke
Mizzou
UTEP
Liberty
Northwestern
FAU
FSU
Tulsa
WKU
North Texas
Tennessee
TAMU
South Carolina
Minnesota
Michigan ST
Colorado
Fresno ST
Purdue
BYU
Hawaii

For those interested, the UPSETS in the above at least according to Hard Rock Bet are:

UPSETS:

SMU
James Madison
University of Louisiana Lafayette (ULL)
Coastal Carolina
Buffalo
Rutgers
UTEP
Northwestern
FAU
Tulsa
Western Kentucky
Minnesota
Michigan State
Purdue
BYU

So Hard Rock won't even take this parlay, the max bet they'd ALLOW is $.35 - except they don't allow bets under $1. IF they took a $1 parlay on this, it would pay $5.6 million lol.

So what I did was I knocked off the longest odds games (James Madison, Buffalo, and Northwestern) for a 12 bet Parlay and $5 pays $237,325. Half to the GOAT if it hits.

I ran a separate parlay just on the 3 longest odds above - $5 pays $590.

@Memnon if btw there are some of the upsets you feel strongest about - a smaller parlay of say 5 or so is something I'd love to run as well, and same offer. Half to you if it hits. Not sure if you dive that deep or want to invest the time...but in my mind a 5 leg upset parlay can be doable, anything beyond is a wild pipe dream. But ****, still fun either way.

For those interested, the UPSETS in the above at least according to Hard Rock Bet are:

UPSETS:

SMU
James Madison
University of Louisiana Lafayette (ULL)
Coastal Carolina
Buffalo
Rutgers
UTEP
Northwestern
FAU
Tulsa
Western Kentucky
Minnesota
Michigan State
Purdue
BYU

So Hard Rock won't even take this parlay, the max bet they'd ALLOW is $.35 - except they don't allow bets under $1. IF they took a $1 parlay on this, it would pay $5.6 million lol.

So what I did was I knocked off the longest odds games (James Madison, Buffalo, and Northwestern) for a 12 bet Parlay and $5 pays $237,325. Half to the GOAT if it hits.

I ran a separate parlay just on the 3 longest odds above - $5 pays $590.

@Memnon if btw there are some of the upsets you feel strongest about - a smaller parlay of say 5 or so is something I'd love to run as well, and same offer. Half to you if it hits. Not sure if you dive that deep or want to invest the time...but in my mind a 5 leg upset parlay can be doable, anything beyond is a wild pipe dream. But ****, still fun either way.
Just ran a 9 leg off this list took out the larger ones seems like a solid chance

Advertisement
Just ran a 9 leg off this list took out the larger ones seems like a solid chance
Oh nice, yeah i trimmed down to 12 but 9 sounds even better...mind if I ask which ones you pruned / didn't feel confident in?

So far I have the 12 leg with all the upsets minus the 3 that would be the lowest odds of hitting, and then I ran those 3 as their own separate one. But yeah getting down to a more reasonable size parlay is the move, just haven't wrapped my head around which ones I would chop.

Oh nice, yeah i trimmed down to 12 but 9 sounds even better...mind if I ask which ones you pruned / didn't feel confident in?

So far I have the 12 leg with all the upsets minus the 3 that would be the lowest odds of hitting, and then I ran those 3 as their own separate one. But yeah getting down to a more reasonable size parlay is the move, just haven't wrapped my head around which ones I would chop.
i did
ULL
CC
Rutgers
UTEP
Tulsa
FAU
Western Kentucky
Minn
purdue

Most were like +3.5 or under. and i did 5 to win 11k

Advertisement
i did
ULL
CC
Rutgers
UTEP
Tulsa
FAU
Western Kentucky
Minn
purdue

Most were like +3.5 or under. and i did 5 to win 11k
I like it. Take off the big marquis name games that can swing with wild crowds + emotion (and lots of potential insider or player intel) and just try to hit some of the 2nd tier teams where Vegas may be wrong. Good stuff. Love this thread.

I like it. Take off the big marquis name games that can swing with wild crowds + emotion (and lots of potential insider or player intel) and just try to hit some of the 2nd tier teams where Vegas may be wrong. Good stuff. Love this thread.
my Thoughts get a few wins and maybe cash out if i see something going wrong

Advertisement
Back