Betting Season

I had GT money line. Only put a bill on them. GT kept them in the game. Then had them in a parlay with SMU to cover, and another with Hawaii to cover. Lol, i went by what i was reading here on SMU and Hawaii.

Took early payouts with both at the last second and now glad I did. Had one parlay i kept with SMU and lost.

May have to go back to the days when DBC was making picks on the boards, and i would bet on the opposite. Called him the barometer for placing my bets, and definitely made money.
Yep I hit on a small GT money line bet.. wish I put way more on it and then a parlay that had GT with the points, GT/FSU under, and SMU/Nevada under.

Lost big on my individual bets on SMU and Hawaii. 2 offenses that extremely disappointed.

Delaware State is so bad and were late getting to Hawaii and still stayed within 3 scores.

I can almost accept SMU/Nevada being at Nevada with a returning QB and knowing Choate is a good coach. Plus banking on Stone to be himself off that injury and he wasn't. Should have known. The Hawaii one still ****es me off a little bit. Everyone beat Del St by 30+ last year and they're worse this year.

Advertisement
I like to fade the public and money.

Public has FSU and more sharp money on GT. I’ll be taking GT with the points.

Similar with SMU. Public is in Nevada but looks like sharper money on SMU. I’ll take SMU to cover.

I’d lean SMU over too. FSU game in Ireland is to tricky for me.
princess bride GIF

Advertisement
James Madison -8
I will be on NDSU tomorrow if I can find a +10. I only see +9.5 right now.
I know 10 is a key number in betting. Do you jump on it at 10 typically or do you let it clear 10 and get to 10.5? Or vice versa let it drop to 9.5 from 10 if you were betting the other direction?

I've always watched for it to clear 10. Same with the other keys in 3, 7, 14, etc.

I know 10 is a key number in betting. Do you jump on it at 10 typically or do you let it clear 10 and get to 10.5? Or vice versa let it drop to 9.5 from 10 if you were betting the other direction?

I've always watched for it to clear 10. Same with the other keys in 3, 7, 14, etc.

I’m fine taking it at 10. It’s going to take a bit of steam to even get to 10, and then even more to clear 10. If I take it at 10 and it gets to 10.5, so be it. If the game ends 10, you’ll be a lot happier doing it that way than taking it now at 9.5.

Thursday I like:

NC State -32.5
- I think McCall and Konception and Nc State will score. Last Year West Carolina opened the year with a 56-13 loss to Arkansas. They are known for a good defense and I think their offense makes a jump. This isn’t Armstrong throwing the ball, McCall can sling it a bit now. Cover.

NDSU +9.5 (Might sprinkle ML)
- NDSU runs NDSU football. They got trenches. They ground and pound. NDSU, may not have the talent either at skill, but they are a good football team and program. They got a culture there. That travels and is huge in a week 1 game. This reminds me off App State vs Michigan 2006. Michigan came of 11-2 season, and Colorado clearly isn’t doing the same. But I could completely see them not respecting NDSU. Think they keep it a close game. Colorado could have game 1 miscues and NDSU plays ground and pound physical football. Give me the points.

UNC ML.
- UNC returns one of the best RB in the country. UNC also is notorious for having good years when they are projected not to, and bad years when they are projected to win. Little chatter in UNC. Minn starting a AA qb who made the jump up. Minn starting RB is questionable to play. I trust Mac over Fleck.

2024: 1-1

Advertisement

The vig is more important than the 10 compared to 10.5 long term. Example always take 10 @ -110 or better vs. 10.5 at -115 or worse.

Advertisement
I’m not thrilled to see we have gone from -3 to -2.5 at UF. I hope we see a reversal by Saturday.

Advertisement
Thursday I like:

NC State -32.5
- I think McCall and Konception and Nc State will score. Last Year West Carolina opened the year with a 56-13 loss to Arkansas. They are known for a good defense and I think their offense makes a jump. This isn’t Armstrong throwing the ball, McCall can sling it a bit now. Cover.

NDSU +9.5 (Might sprinkle ML)
- NDSU runs NDSU football. They got trenches. They ground and pound. NDSU, may not have the talent either at skill, but they are a good football team and program. They got a culture there. That travels and is huge in a week 1 game. This reminds me off App State vs Michigan 2006. Michigan came of 11-2 season, and Colorado clearly isn’t doing the same. But I could completely see them not respecting NDSU. Think they keep it a close game. Colorado could have game 1 miscues and NDSU plays ground and pound physical football. Give me the points.

UNC ML.
- UNC returns one of the best RB in the country. UNC also is notorious for having good years when they are projected not to, and bad years when they are projected to win. Little chatter in UNC. Minn starting a AA qb who made the jump up. Minn starting RB is questionable to play. I trust Mac over Fleck.

2024: 1-1

Did not expect NC State to play that bad for 3 quarters. I’ll take 2-1. Added a parlay UNC and NDSU with the points once that Minn RB was ruled out.

Idk if I’m taking anything tonight. Looking at the FAU Michigan State game if I do. Probably wait for saturday

2024: 4-2

Did not expect NC State to play that bad for 3 quarters. I’ll take 2-1. Added a parlay UNC and NDSU with the points once that Minn RB was ruled out.

Idk if I’m taking anything tonight. Looking at the FAU Michigan State game if I do. Probably wait for saturday

2024: 4-2
Taking Michigan State -13.5. At home, welcome in the new coach. Think there much more talented than FAU. Statement win.

Advertisement
Back