Betting Season

Advertisement
Took GT and the under. ✅

Also got SMU to cover, plus SMU over 41.5 points, and total over 48.5.

Parlayed SMU and Hawaii to cover as well.
We are riding the same ticket. Let’s go

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Got ****ed I had first half under 27.5 and GT points parlay…. **** you FSU kicker for that 59 yarder lol

Advertisement
None of the favorites covered today

I had GT money line. Only put a bill on them. GT kept them in the game. Then had them in a parlay with SMU to cover, and another with Hawaii to cover. Lol, i went by what i was reading here on SMU and Hawaii.

Took early payouts with both at the last second and now glad I did. Had one parlay i kept with SMU and lost.

May have to go back to the days when DBC was making picks on the boards, and i would bet on the opposite. Called him the barometer for placing my bets, and definitely made money.

Who’s got early bets for Thursday? Anyone taking Colorado to cover -10? Minnesota home dogs vs UNC - don’t know anything about Gophers. Who is going to let their nuts hang and take all the 40+ point covers? 😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had GT money line. Only put a bill on them. GT kept them in the game. Then had them in a parlay with SMU to cover, and another with Hawaii to cover. Lol, i went by what i was reading here on SMU and Hawaii.

Took early payouts with both at the last second and now glad I did. Had one parlay i kept with SMU and lost.

May have to go back to the days when DBC was making picks on the boards, and i would bet on the opposite. Called him the barometer for placing my bets, and definitely made money.
crazy i lost my parlay fgor having picked the hawaii game smh...hit on everything else...was a smooth 350 down the drain lol

Advertisement
ND has lost 2 linemen in camp to injury and that's after losing linemen to the draft. Not what you want going into College Station against that d-line.
Thanks was wondering what’s up. Keep ‘em coming guys. Toying with a parlay on Canes -2.5, BC covering against FSU…my sweet spot is 3 legs. Can’t find my surefire 3rd

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back