Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jordan Crying GIF

or tears lol

jordan.jpg

Advertisement
Michael Jordan Crying GIF

or tears lol
It usually gets worse before it gets better but I’m hoping we bottomed out with the class floor.

It’s hard to judge right now because we know Mario can and has recruited at a high level. In a sizable class, there’s room for some late bloomers, depth and projects so he very well might be securing that while a lot of the highest level targets are still being worked and decide later.

Obviously if this isn’t the case then it’ll be a problem but I really think we need to see what our top targets who we’ve put the most effort into start doing, particularly on the DLine where there seems to be resources dedicated and a lot of focus.

Advertisement
It usually gets worse before it gets better but I’m hoping we bottomed out with the class floor.

It’s hard to judge right now because we know Mario can and has recruited at a high level. In a sizable class, there’s room for some late bloomers, depth and projects so he very well might be securing that while a lot of the highest level targets are still being worked and decide later.

Obviously if this isn’t the case then it’ll be a problem but I really think we need to see what our top targets who we’ve put the most effort into start doing, particularly on the DLine where there seems to be resources dedicated and a lot of focus.
Yea for sure I think guys like hellcat Chris, and Day will get big bumps, and we'll heat up with a ton of blue chips come June July

Some of y'all are going to look really stupid once July/August hit, and again in December when we hit the home stretch.

And it's the same people every single time. It's like you don't learn your lesson. Glutton for punishment I guess, maybe it's a fetish.

Advertisement
Mopeitis is a very serious disease and treatment is ongoing
I'm not even trying to be a homer (even though I'll be labeled as such, but it doesn't matter considering the quality of individuals that formulate that opinion) but my god...very short-sighted memory on here when it comes to recruiting...

And yet they love dwelling on the past and bringing up MTSU and Duke. Can't have it both ways. Which one is it?

Advertisement
Some of y'all are going to look really stupid once July/August hit, and again in December when we hit the home stretch.

And it's the same people every single time. It's like you don't learn your lesson. Glutton for punishment I guess, maybe it's a fefetish.
So you dont like being the kings of the offseason?

So you dont like being the kings of the offseason?
Lol, it's like being the world's tallest midget I guess. You're still a midget.

But there's two sides of the coin here. There's recruiting, and then there's game-day coaching. Anyone doubting Mario's high school recruiting, like I genuinely think you don't follow football or the program and just come on here to spew. People look really stupid on here. Forget 2023...let's not forget salvaging the 2022 almost-disaster of a class...Skinner looks like a TE1 as a receiver, getting Kelly to stick, Wes to stay was a win at the time, snagging Moss (who looks like he's coming into his own as a pass rusher, but I agree with @Rellyrell's take he could be more suited for LB), Citizen, snagging Moten from OU and a guy that could very well be in the two-deep come fall...like c'mon now guys. Anyone with half a brain cell wouldn't question recruiting under this guy.

You want more proof? Go look at Oregon.

Portal recruiting? Sure, some bad evals, but also some really good ones. Need to hit at a higher clip imo, because the bad evals are bad. Normally, we'd be ok to have a Gore/Roberts situation when you're pulling in Mesidor/Cisco/Lee/Cohen etc., but since our depth is ****-poor, we need to be (at the very least) getting guys that would serve as quality depth. Even our "misses". Right now, our misses are unplayable.

Game-day coaching is entirely different.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Geezus, can't they sprinkle in a 4 star somewhere between 4 3's and a Louis C. Soften the blow just a tad. Is that too much to ask?
Only if you're ready to play by September! How bout you get your knee together before jumping on recruits! Shouldn't you be rehabbing instead of on a message board!....@citizen cane

And it's the same people every single time. It's like you don't learn your lesson. Glutton for punishment I guess, maybe it's a fetish.
It's an attention grab. Misery ❤️‍🔥 company. That stuff. **** em.

I'm not even trying to be a homer (even though I'll be labeled as such, but it doesn't matter considering the quality of individuals that formulate that opinion) but my god...very short-sighted memory on here when it comes to recruiting...

And yet they love dwelling on the past and bringing up MTSU and Duke. Can't have it both ways. Which one is it?
I'ma tell my chick i wanna have a kid then a week later nut in a 200lb hooker.... Seems about right. Pot, meet kettle. This sums up most on here. Not about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back