Barton gone

Advertisement
Moderator Statement

Ringz,
Do we really need to go here again?

Please maintain a higher level of decorum on this board.

Oh my bad. Wasnt intentional. Im black. Plus my boy Ridler knows whats up he got my back on MW3.

If thats really your excuse, then I'll suggest that you try to act a little more, ya know, "oreo"...

like RidLer. :)

i hate mcgee because his eyebrows look like groucho marx

he ****in plays football like groucho too.

i read yesterday that he didnt play cb until his SR year and was a qb before that. How in the **** is he a 4star cb coming in?

Yea he was a qb for 3 years... He was a 4 star because of his measurables and most of all speed... He ran a 4.3 as a freshman in high a school... He wasnt a good ball player... Just an athlete on the field... His ratings were based off of projection... With his athletic ability every school was they could mold him into a great ball player... That being said, he speed got him a 4 star rating...

Advertisement
may have told him he was never going to see the field. They'll find a place for him at another school

Advertisement
I know for a fact this kid and D. Hall aka "Train" enjoyed toking up. Not surprised they're both no longer UM fballers.

I know for a fact this kid and D. Hall aka "Train" enjoyed toking up. Not surprised they're both no longer UM fballers.

So Golden is in fact "WEEDING" them out

Aldarius was by far the biggest pot smoker Ive ever seen in person, on TV, or on a cartoon.

Then....

Hall
Barton

and suspended Seantrell, Cain, Payne

They can get rid of Payne for all I care. Kid suckss doo doo balls.

Advertisement

So Golden is in fact "WEEDING" them out

Aldarius was by far the biggest pot smoker Ive ever seen in person, on TV, or on a cartoon.

Then....

Hall
Barton

and suspended Seantrell, Cain, Payne

They can get rid of Payne for all I care. Kid suckss doo doo balls.

You've never met a single one of the kids on our squad. They pretty much all smoke in the offseason, it's not the ones getting kicked off. Seantrel Payne and Cain missed curfew it wasn't for a drug test

I hope we can one day live in a world where humans wont have to live in fear of a positive marijuana test.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I thought it was 91 with everyone.

Then Calhoun became official knocking the number down to 90.

Hall and Barton bring the numbers down to 88?

Between non-qualifiers and transfers we will easily be at or below 85. I'm expecting the (Miami) usual 3-4 non-qualifiers this season and about 3-5 transfers. I guess we will end up around 80 after all like Golden said.

Advertisement
Back