Bama v UGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad I could return the favor. Because you always have me cracking up when you own the slurpers!
Shiiiiit (Senator Clay Davis from The Wire Voice) you're like the **** leader of the brigade against them. No mercy for the Richt slurpers!

giphy.gif

Advertisement
UGA is out, Oklahoma is in

Yeah, I get it. I am just saying that the process does not work. Look at us last year, we could have got in if we beat Clemson. Sure UGA lost two games, but look who they played. The SEC should cancel the championship game because it would require both teams to be undefeated for both to make the CFP.

Yeah, I get it. I am just saying that the process does not work. Look at us last year, we could have got in if we beat Clemson. Sure UGA lost two games, but look who they played. The SEC should cancel the championship game because it would require both teams to be undefeated for both to make the CFP.
Weren't they in the title game last year??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Without Kirby, we wouldn’t be here. We have been an underachieving program for years who’s highlight of spring training was our HC backflipping into the pool.
I’ll ride the Kirby bus because the dude is a MFing beast.

LMAO

they lost and struggled mightily to a 9-3 LSU team by 20! They should not be in

Advertisement
Back