Bain and Brown Injury Update

Advertisement
I saw that "injury" occur on Damari Brown.
It was on a tackle I believe on special team, Brown was coming up field and the tackle came from behind and his helmet spear him in the shin, then he held onto his shin.

I thought it was a broken tibia as soon as he held on to it, unless it was just a monstrous bruise (i.e., soft tissue injury).

They’re all games we should win, because we’re likely favored in every single one. But very, very few college football teams win every single game. **** happens. It’s college football. But IMO, if we do struggle or lose, it won’t be attributed to jet lag because we took a chartered flight to Berkeley.
Agreed. And Cal looks way better than expected but as long as Cam Ward is our qb..............

Advertisement
I saw that "injury" occur on Damari Brown.
It was on a tackle I believe on special team, Brown was coming up field and the tackle came from behind and his helmet spear him in the shin, then he held onto his shin.

I thought it was a broken tibia as soon as he held on to it, unless it was just a monstrous bruise (i.e., soft tissue injury).
Bone contusion

Advertisement
Probably transfer candidates.
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Gotta say I never expected Bain back before VT when they said it was “week to week” after game 1. Without even knowing what the injury is. Seems like playing it safe in games that likely mean nothing and don’t need him.

As for Damari, sounds like we plan on holding him out 1 more game than Bain and then the bye. You should be able to manage USF and Cal without him. VT has weapons at WR where having him would be nice but Drones looks like **** so… who knows if it matters

From what I understand, damari’s injury was worse and he’ll likely be out until late oct/nov. Bain probably could play this weekend but I expect him against VT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back