B. Washington smh

This kid has all the tools to make it in the NFL. I've seen way worse come through and stick around. He's the guy that you put on your team when you have some solid guards, get him into top shape, let him learn for a year or two, and then let your high-priced starter bolt at contract time because you know what you've really got in BWashington. Kid has all the goods to be a long-time starter in the NFL. Of all the MNW kids, I always thought this guy had more NFL potential than all of them, Spence included.

Advertisement
Able,
The tackles were injured and guard was one of the deepest positions on the team. Seantrel was hurt, Bunche was hurt, JJ was struggling. At guard, we had Linder, Gunn and Figueroa.

This year you can expect to see more balance.

Thank you.

No offense to anyone but I can't understand why people keep *****ing about this (easy target I guess). BWash was moved to tackle because he was the best option. He struggled and it definitely didnt work out for us but it could have and would have been much worse.

Hoping if one good thing comes from these morons leaving early and being drafted in the bottom of the draft is that AG can point to those idiots as examples for future athletes who may get the urge to jump ship before it's time.

Advertisement
They don't miss ANY of the early entrants. Change the culture, flip the roster.

them

Not sure thats entirely true. No way you can say Streeter wouldn't have been welcomed back. Although they did clear a **** of a lot of scholly room.

Advertisement
I still think dude is lazy. I always thought he was and he proved he was when he showed up to a team workout late on video.

stupid ppl make stupid decisions. kid had to go to prep to get the grades to come here. SMFH

That's your opinion, not the staff's.

No sir. I don't really have an opinion on each kid since I am not at the Hecht and don't know them individually.

You'd be surprised at the kids the staff was happy left, including some of our more talented players. Bottom line is step one to building a championship team one day is changing the culture as fast as possible. Not trying to win an extra game in 2012 with some guys who didn't buy in.

There actually were some interesting quotes from a kid or two this past week about the attitudes of some of the guys who left and whether they bought in or not. If you had heard what I had heard, they resonated with you instantly.

Objectively, the fact that these kids ran like **** into the draft without even being evaluated should say enough. Stupid. You at least gather as much info as you can in order to make an informed decision. Most of these guys had no interest in anymore UTough. Not the kind of kid you want around influencing the new guys, regardless of their talent.

Flip the roster. Change the culture.

Advertisement
them

Not sure thats entirely true. No way you can say Streeter wouldn't have been welcomed back. Although they did clear a **** of a lot of scholly room.

I respectfully beg to differ, sir.

I agree with you on your statement my man, just saying that Tommy would be the one that this staff would have welcomed back. Especially with the lack of experience on the outside. That being said, a change of culture is EXACTLY what this program has needed. If the WR's turn out to be a solid group, then I will most definitely swallow those words. I would say he lost the most by entering early.

them

I respectfully beg to differ, sir.

while them leaving was probably for the better of the team.......the staff wouldnt have tried to convince them to stay if they didnt want them around

the staff knew that the production they would have brought back next year would have helped the team and the additional year would have helped them as well

i guarantee you that if any of them did come back they wouldnt have been run off like johnson and sanders.....etc were

That would be the conventional, fandom, internet assumption. And it would be incorrect.

Advertisement
/shrug

So I don't know anything, I'm wrong, the staff wanted them back, blah blah blah, but now you want to know more? Interesting.

Believe what you like. We will all be ok regardless.

/shrug

So I don't know anything, I'm wrong, the staff wanted them back, blah blah blah, but now you want to know more? Interesting.

again.....what is your basis for saying that?

/shrug

again.....what is your basis for saying that?

If it was something that I felt comfortable positing publicly, I would have done so already. As I said, believe me, don't believe me, believe no one, believe everyone... its all good either way. Sun is gonna come up in my world tomorrow regardless. I don't throw stuff out there too often. Later.

Advertisement
Back