Article: #1 Booker T. Washington at #6 Norcross Live Updates

View as article
All bs aside, Harris is very impressive. Dude is tossing dimes like the United States Treasury.

Advertisement
After tonight's performance I think FSU will give Harris a legit opportunity to compete at qb... You can't argue with the passes the kid is making... He's looking off his options and finding another... The kid is the truth... UM should give him an opportunity... And bring Ingraham in as well(just look at him at least)...

Demetrius Jackson looked like a 4 star recruit to me

Chad Thomas is 5 star caliber

and lol @ luginblam trying to make excuses for why Lorenzo Carter is so highly rated..... lol I didnt see no question marks when Robert Nkemdiche was playing central on t.v. going ham.

"uh uh it's just one game, we're grading players based on college potential alone" lol GTFOH

Duke is not a runningback at the next level. Best suited at Corner.

-Lugindip****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thomas has a **** of a motor.

Still going hard. Hate that he's in there. Ice going for the shutout.

Real classy.

Why do they have to keep mentioning that there are no Florida or Georgia commits in this game?

Advertisement
Harris to me, is a shorter Jacory. The captain of a great team. But poor mechanics and a less than D1 caliber arm. Just my opinion. It is no more or less valid than others. Would love to have him on campus but I dont think he ever plays QB.

I dont recall many (or any) threads clamoring for Treon to be offered as QB at Miami in the past month. Hence, prisoners of the moment.

We can all agree though, I think, that Chad Thomas is a beast. Imagine what this young man will do once he gets into a D1 strength and conditioning regiment.

Norcross is just overrated from top down.... not to take anything away from BTW but their offense isnt that explosive, they dont have the weapons to score consistenly w/o Treon.

Norcross is the best team in GA, booker t is just that good. Two d1 rbs and 5 speedy wide outs that can all make plays. To go with Treon

Advertisement
So the announcer can associate a cowbell with Mississippi State, but not 'the U' symbol with Miami?...

395.gif

Advertisement
Back