Article: #1 Booker T. Washington at #6 Norcross Live Updates

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont know why the hate on Rosier. Kid has a D1 arm. Stop being prisoners of the moment.

This isn't being a prisoner of the moment. This is what Treon Harris does every Friday night.

For like the past 3 years... His maturation reminds me of Teddy Bridgewater... Teddy went from rolling out and bootlegs 90% of the time as a sophomore to a pure passer as a senior... Treon went from running options as a sophomore to slinging the rock as a senior...

Dont know why the hate on Rosier. Kid has a D1 arm. Stop being prisoners of the moment.

This isn't being a prisoner of the moment. This is what Treon Harris does every Friday night.

So you think he will play QB for FSU?

Who knows? But he should be given the opportunity to, and I think Miami should give him the chance too.

But havent the staff evaluated him the past what? 4 years? Hasn't he camped and competed and been evaluated by Al and Co.? I'm not hating on Treon. I just dont think he is a D1 QB. The same way I loved Jakhari Gore but didnt think he was a D1 running back.

Advertisement
Demetrius Jackson looked like a 4 star recruit to me

Chad Thomas is 5 star caliber

and lol @ luginblam trying to make excuses for why Lorenzo Carter is so highly rated..... lol I didnt see no question marks when Robert Nkemdiche was playing central on t.v. going ham.

"uh uh it's just one game, we're grading players based on college potential alone" lol GTFOH

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lorenzo Carter might want to reconsider going to Miami... so he can let Chad Thomas mentor him.

I like watching the future BTW players get experience and give us a good feel for potential future 2015 and 2016 prospects.

Advertisement
Back