Apparently N'kosi is tired of the scenery at UM

Advertisement
The kid is immature, for sure. However, there is nothing about his post that should get people riled up. At this point it's like people are hoping he does something stupid, and therefore they try to turn something that is so miniscule into a big deal.

The capt needs a vacation. Go to Mexico kosi and make a few videos to share with your cis buddies 👍🐐

The kid is immature, for sure. However, there is nothing about his post that should get people riled up. At this point it's like people are hoping he does something stupid, and therefore they try to turn something that is so miniscule into a big deal.

/Thread

Man some of you guys are too crazy about this stuff. The kid could just be tired of seeing his ex girlfriend every day or some sh*t. Stop reading so deeply into his posts and let the coaching staff handle him. If he goes he goes, if he stays he stays, but let’s at least give him the benefit of the doubt until spring.

Let’s see what a real coaching staff can do with him (both on and off the field)

Advertisement
he literally just said he's tired of campus and seeing the same people everyday. Who are those people he's seeing everyday? Probably His teammates. Pretty simple, Not a very good thing for your potential starting qb to be saying. Sorry I'd rather have a qb that enjoys spending time with his teammates on a daily basis and views them as brothers, but thats just me.

Advertisement
he literally just said he's tired of campus and seeing the same people everyday. Who are those people he's seeing everyday? Probably His teammates. Pretty simple, Not a very good thing for your potential starting qb to be saying. Sorry I'd rather have a qb that enjoys spending time with his teammates on a daily basis and views them as brothers, but thats just me.
Bye Felicia. He gone.

Agree

Disirregardless of any single social media post or musing by N'Kushi, just imagine if this kid had zero off the field issues. I personally think he's junk on the field but the narrative that he was just being held back by Rick's offensive ineptitude would be sooooo much easier for what remains of his supporters/apologists to make.

Kinda sad that nobody ever taught this kid to stop giving people needless ammunition to doubt you because one day everyone will.

Advertisement
Wow

And now wow at Perry but wow at you all still picking apart a kids social media and the opinions you all take away from it. Him simply saying UM is a small school and he sees the same people every day means his attitude his **** poor, lol.

Is the kid immature? Absolutely. I think he has proved that already. But what are grown men that follow and screen shot his social media posts all the time?

People really be making the biggest ******* deal about nothing lol

Someone on a FB Canes page posted this screen shot. This kid seems to not realize the opportunity at his disposal. His mental makeup is concerning as one of the potential future leaders of this ballclub. Could be something or could be nothing *
shrugs. *

Well they(few teammates) out with coach eating at

Advertisement
You reaching. He said nothing about teammates. Everything isn't football related.

Advertisement
Back