Apparently N'kosi is tired of the scenery at UM

I don’t see it as a disparagement of the University.

It’s basically saying it’s small and you see the same people every day. If he really doesn’t like that much, he might eventually dip.

Or he might be talking about one of his classes or who the **** knows what.

People are getting awfully sensitive here. And I am the biggest defender of U you’ll find and this doesn’t even blip on my radar.

Again let’s see what everybody does during spring practice and in summer practice.

Advertisement
My god, man! Lol.

I responded to your post. I didn't address your post. Spoiler Alert: There's a difference between the two.

That is the most pathetic cop out I think I've ever seen.

"I need to make a statement about not begin able to make a statement, but I AM NOT making a statement."

How many of you posting on here about him seeing the same people every day are actually alums who graduated since the school hit the ~10K undergrad mark?

1. Yeah, you see a lot of the same people every day. Most people tend to like that. It's called having friends.
  2. IF you want to not see so many of the same people, get out of your element a little. Take some classes outside your school.
Yes, it's a relatively small school. Especially once you get into courses in your major. But I went to a large enough high school, and it wasn't anywhere near that.

This is very true as well. If you literally follow the same schedule every single day the school can feel much smaller than it is because of the way the campus is. However, if you stroll around campus at a different time than you usually take your walk you will see a whole new crop of students. If you take an uber to Downtown, Brickell, SoBe, or any of those places the number of people will dwarf even the biggest campuses.

The first thing I thought of was girl problems. I remember being on campus and constantly seeing the same girls on campus over and over again due to our schedule. It is not like like the giant 40K+ kids at a state school were you are seeing new faces everyday. I could definitely see someone breaking up with a girl and then having to see her and her friends everyday on the way to class and thinking "**** this is just like HS seeing the same **** b1tches every single day".

I don't know how the talent was when you were there, but I was by and large extremely happy to see the same women every day 🆒

Advertisement
People keep using the word kid. Kids aren’t starting QB’s.

That’s a grown man job and somebody that realizes they are they representative for their team. If Nkosi is a kid then get Jarren/Tate ready.

See what you're saying here but I totally disagree. I've known many grown *** men with jobs and money who are complete children.

I've also known people who were grown at 16. Age and responsibility are not as big of factors as one may think.

I don't know how the talent was when you were there, but I was by and large extremely happy to see the same women every day 🆒

The talent was good and I enjoyed the seeing the same chicks everyday because it gave me more opportunities to hit on them, but after a break up I can see why someone would get upset having to see his girl and her friends constantly on campus.

Advertisement
Porzingis Kristaps!

Spring practice can’t get here fast enough. When we can be talking about Deejay’s pop belly, or the latest Greentree all American.

You must be the life of the party

It just is a ridiculous statement that posting on social media=not working hard and not posting on social media=working hard.

The hardest working guy on the team could post 15 videos a day. It is not like these guys are posting up film festival level amateur films. It takes 15 seconds to record and post a video. Lets say he posts 15 1 minute videos a day that is 15 minutes a day. If the kid is so bad at time management that 15 minutes spent taking videos is going to start eating into his practice time, than the kid has a lot bigger problems than not being the starting QB.

The talent was good and I enjoyed the seeing the same chicks everyday because it gave me more opportunities to hit on them, but after a break up I can see why someone would get upset having to see his girl and her friends constantly on campus.

That's fair and reasonable when operating under the theory that the post is about a chick. I didn't read it that way. And it's not too hard to create deliberate distance unless you're like lab partners or something.

See what you're saying here but I totally disagree. I've known many grown *** men with jobs and money who are complete children.

I've also known people who were grown at 16. Age and responsibility are not as big of factors as one may think.

I agree. But that’s the point. Today’s college football has 18 year olds acting like men and being the leader/spokesperson for their team. If Nkosi is 19/20 and still acting like a kid then he’s not the guy.

Advertisement
That's fair and reasonable when operating under the theory that the post is about a chick. I didn't read it that way. And it's not too hard to create deliberate distance unless you're like lab partners or something.

For sure. I am not saying this is 100% the reason. It was just the first thing that popped into my head when I read the post. I was never one to get bothered by my ex chicks so it never really bothered me, but I know some guys get real emotional seeing them, especially with another guy.

The first thing I thought of was girl problems. I remember being on campus and constantly seeing the same girls on campus over and over again due to our schedule. It is not like like the giant 40K+ kids at a state school were you are seeing new faces everyday. I could definitely see someone breaking up with a girl and then having to see her and her friends everyday on the way to class and thinking "**** this is just like HS seeing the same **** b1tches every single day".

Not aiming at you personally, but sounds like in a smaller school everyone knows you are an ***** quickly but in a huge school word takes longer to get around? I agree it is probably about girls. Most everything is.

Advertisement
It just is a ridiculous statement that posting on social media=not working hard and not posting on social media=working hard.

The hardest working guy on the team could post 15 videos a day. It is not like these guys are posting up film festival level amateur films. It takes 15 seconds to record and post a video. Lets say he posts 15 1 minute videos a day that is 15 minutes a day. If the kid is so bad at time management that 15 minutes spent taking videos is going to start eating into his practice time, than the kid has a lot bigger problems than not being the starting QB.

It’s not the post bro it’s the context of the post...

He’s caught up in other things than his job on the team... his job making sure he’s eligible

Don’t be naive thinking Perry is that mature.. where were you all last season?

Not aiming at you personally, but sounds like in a smaller school everyone knows you are an ***** quickly but in a huge school word takes longer to get around? I agree it is probably about girls. Most everything is.

You are 100% right. At UM all the on campus people knew(at least by face)90% of the on campus kids in their grade. So if some kid did something embarrassing the whole grade knew about it pretty quickly. We had some crazy kid when I was there that rode around on a skateboard threatening people in the library. When he got arrested and thrown off campus, no one was friends with him, but everyone knew about the skateboard kid. At large state schools this is not the case.

It’s not the post bro it’s the context of the post...

He’s caught up in other things than his job on the team... his job making sure he’s eligible

Don’t be naive thinking Perry is that mature.. where were you all last season?

I was here all last season and I was not a fan of his play on the field. I still am not a fan of his play on the field, but it has NOTHING to do with him spending to much time on social media.

Advertisement
Back