another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is improving

oh and angryibis said it best. If Pete wants to really be respected for what he does and be professional about it - I'm offering constructive criticism. Otherwise he can be the next Fermin.

So if he doesn't do things the way you want he's the next Fairy German?

No, if he continues to do Ferman-like things, then he is the next Ferman.

Everyone in the scoop game does the same thing. They all try to build suspense and get over as insiders. That's how they make money.

Sperman is Sperman because he's wrong all the time and is a lying sniveling four-flushing weasel, not because he builds suspense. He doesn't deliver. Pete delivers.

and then he calls out other weasels when theyre wrong just like him, he feasted off the heurtolou debacle

That is because he is shook bout this site. I've been goin back there the last couple of weeks n this site n it's people get mentioned over there n I'm sure it makes him nervous. Now before anybody wonders why the **** do I still have a sub there, it's because I'm on the MB. Anyway he is scared to lose all his people like Bakas did.

Advertisement
Pete kills it. Anybody who isn't grateful for the free **** he gives us never had a premium script on Grassy. He's a young kid with a life that is busting his *** trying to make a name for himself. He breaks new info all the time.

Advertisement
658.gif

Advertisement
Who do these recruits think they are.. wasting our time just to announce their commitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ha I'm guessing pete may have heard somthing about the juco dt committing but all of a sudden he changed his mind and may be heading to Tennessee so we may not get any good news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back