another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
430.jpg

i remember that Photoshopped pic someone posted from home alone of Kevin looking at a picture frame with Petey face on it lmao

Advertisement
Well last time we needed 26 pages before we got the news last time, so we need at least 2 more pages here.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
this thread is improving

oh and angryibis said it best. If Pete wants to really be respected for what he does and be professional about it - I'm offering constructive criticism. Otherwise he can be the next Fermin.

So if he doesn't do things the way you want he's the next Fairy German?

No, if he continues to do Ferman-like things, then he is the next Ferman.

Everyone in the scoop game does the same thing. They all try to build suspense and get over as insiders. That's how they make money.

Sperman is Sperman because he's wrong all the time and is a lying sniveling four-flushing weasel, not because he builds suspense. He doesn't deliver. Pete delivers.

Advertisement
Pete definitely delivers, its only a question of when. I suspect his hands are tied before he can release whatever information we are staying tuned for.

Advertisement
this thread is improving

oh and angryibis said it best. If Pete wants to really be respected for what he does and be professional about it - I'm offering constructive criticism. Otherwise he can be the next Fermin.

So if he doesn't do things the way you want he's the next Fairy German?

No, if he continues to do Ferman-like things, then he is the next Ferman.

Everyone in the scoop game does the same thing. They all try to build suspense and get over as insiders. That's how they make money.

Sperman is Sperman because he's wrong all the time and is a lying sniveling four-flushing weasel, not because he builds suspense. He doesn't deliver. Pete delivers.

and then he calls out other weasels when theyre wrong just like him, he feasted off the heurtolou debacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back