Andrew White visiting tomorrow (and the weather)

Advertisement
Turningstone is that spot. Also I went from Miami to Ithaca. Not sure how people can live in the cold for their whole lives but to each their own

Ithaca is upstate.

Like I said, upstate is completely different from NYC. The average winter temperature is about ten degrees colder.

I know. Still gets pretty cold even with the ten degree boost

Yea it does but I find it manageable.

If you're ever in the City let me know, we'll grab a beer.

Turningstone is that spot. Also I went from Miami to Ithaca. Not sure how people can live in the cold for their whole lives but to each their own

Ithaca is upstate.

Like I said, upstate is completely different from NYC. The average winter temperature is about ten degrees colder.

I know. Still gets pretty cold even with the ten degree boost

Yea it does but I find it manageable.

If you're ever in the City let me know, we'll grab a beer.

Will do. I usually go down a couple times in the year

Advertisement
Advertisement
My boy bolt taking the 200 tonight....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is off topic. Mods, please move.
What about the basketball player this thread is supposed to be about

He has neither announced anything nor has any new news been reported. Therefore, we are currently discussing the weather. The forum is also open to discussion on other traditional small-talk topics, such as: cars; food; the Zika Virus; how Trump and Hil-Dawg are both full of ****, and as of recently, the Olympics. Enjoy.

Stop snitching...

My boy bolt taking the 200 tonight....

This is off topic. Mods, please move.
What about the basketball player this thread is supposed to be about

He has neither announced anything nor has any new news been reported. Therefore, we are currently discussing the weather. The forum is also open to discussion on other traditional small-talk topics, such as: cars; food; the Zika Virus; how Trump and Hil-Dawg are both full of ****, and as of recently, the Olympics. Enjoy.

Stop snitching...

Snitches get stiches homie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back