Andrew White visiting tomorrow (and the weather)

Problem2

All-American
Premium
[TWEET]759868176951902208[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Run 4 guards and a big man. Golden State style.

Newton, Reed, Muhammad, White and Insert Big Man

Brown first off until he can take over for someone before him. Plus he will get a lot of burn too.

Nebraska grad transfer Andrew White will visit UM on Monday, CBS first reported. White, a 6-7 wing player, averaged 16.6 points and shot 41 percent on threes last season. White, who's also considering Syracuse, would be potentially a big addition for UM, which has one scholarship left.

7 p.m. Sunday UM news; Steve Ross on the Dolphins' search for a new stadium name; Sunday 1 p.m. Brandon Harris story; Sunday morning Gase and Fins news; More buzz on Marlins' trade and Heat's Waiters pickup; Fins, UM football chatter | Sports Buzz

Hopefully we know soon about White. Early reports about the Freshman have been great. Add White and this team is certainly deeper and more talented than last year (then again the ACC is going to be insanely good this season, and we will drop some games due to lack of experience at Guard).

White/Izunu/Miller
Murphy/Huell (I'd start Huell, but Coach L loves Murphy)
Reed/Lawrence
Brown/Muhammad
Newton/Dejan

I might have to make it down to the BUC for a couple of games next year. Oh, and we are going to destroy Florida yet again. Canyon Berry will have a lot of fun with Brown guarding him

Advertisement
Hopefully we know soon about White. Early reports about the Freshman have been great. Add White and this team is certainly deeper and more talented than last year (then again the ACC is going to be insanely good this season, and we will drop some games due to lack of experience at Guard).

White/Izunu/Miller
Reed/Lawrence
Brown/Muhammad
Newton/Dejan

I might have to make it down to the BUC for a couple of games next year. Oh, and we are going to destroy Florida yet again. Canyon Berry will have a lot of fun with Brown guarding him

White is a wing, not a big.

White/Izunu/Miller
Reed/Lawrence
Brown/Muhammad
Newton/Dejan

White is a wing, not a big.

Lol.

The all-knowing ILCane2011 doesn't even know what position the player the thread is about plays.

Advertisement
WELL WE'RE WAITING!

ytPWIPq.gif

Advertisement
When is this guy making a decision?

School starts in a couple weeks. I'm assuming he's trying to transfer for the Fall semester?

Advertisement
Back