Amir Rasul decommitment rumors heating up

Kid is good. He was one of my top targets i wanted. But then Homer came in the pic and im cool.of he decides to decommit. I want Deon. McIntosh since Fils aime is most.likely off the board

Advertisement
Homer is better than Rasul. And for the record, I'm fine with just signing one RB. Yearby, Gray, Walton, and Homer is perfect. And that's assuming Edwards bolts after this year.

Just another thread for everybody to comment on how far the program has fallen and how bad the staff is. Excellent we need more of those.

Our program has been mediocre for over a decade now, and our coaches assuredly will replace him with a three star running back out of Pennsylvania, unless they are fired first for yet another subpar season.

There, happy now?

Advertisement
Like Homer's game a lot. Like attitude even more. Game has upside and attitude will achieve it. Nasty combo. Rasul seems a little one dimensional.

Go Canes!

Give me Fils Amie and Killins from Dayton to close out this Rb group and Rasul can walk

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we were to fill Rasul's inevitably vacated RB slot with Fils-Aime, then I wouldn't have any problem with this. But assuming Fils-Aime chooses Auburn instead of Miami, then this is a big problem. Moss and Thompson are physical backs who lack speed. We're already slow enough at the skill positions, which is unacceptable at ******* Miami.

Waiting for certain posters to claim it won't matter if we only land Homer this year because there are so many talented 2017 RBs to choose from. There's no way we won't get at least 2-3 studs next year, right? It's always next year? No chance a five-star physical specimen like Burns would ever reconsider his commitment either, right?

Advertisement
A couple of things here -

^They told him he'd be the only RB in the class (supposedly)
^Miami now has Homer and Thompson
^He's overrated as a prospect @ RB. But he's an elite athlete.

Never want to lose elite athletes, especially from your backyard.

A couple of things here -

^They told him he'd be the only RB in the class (supposedly)
^Miami now has Homer and Thompson
^He's overrated as a prospect @ RB. But he's an elite athlete.

Never want to lose elite athletes, especially from your backyard.

I don't believe the " only rb in class " , we missed on 2 guys last class . So there'll be 2-3 in this class .

Advertisement
lmao when he committed he was great now hes about to flip hes overrated i see how this works

Advertisement
Back