AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article

MelodicWhimsicalHornbill-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Count me in with the Miami’s getting everybody crowd. I feel good. Bourbon over ice. My son got accepted to UM today. Threw some money at him with a Presidents scholly. Well deserved. Gave him something to think about. Here’s to closing well next week. Cheers.

Advertisement
It’s Mike Weber, a 2019 AH kid. Guess he’s just hanging out with them, not sure

Advertisement
Get your ****ing popcorn ready. Dee says we feel REAL GOOD about Campbell. Sileo has quadrupled down on Surtain & Nesta. This is our time now. We’re closing. We’re gonna be the show on NSD for once. Enough is enough.

What he said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Count me in with the Miami’s getting everybody crowd. I feel good. Bourbon over ice. My son got accepted to UM today. Threw some money at him with a Presidents scholly. Well deserved. Gave him something to think about. Here’s to closing well next week. Cheers.

Congrats to the both of you..

Advertisement
Anybody watching the love stream who can sum it up I watched for a minute and they laughed about the possibility of being a package deal

Congrats to your son. We can only hope that this quality education is his opportunity to learn how much of a mistake it is to drink bourbon on ice instead of neat. He's not getting that wisdom at home.

What your son really wants is his own bourbon on ice to celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back