AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
So who is hosting Nesta/Chatman? [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION]

Nesta is pickney. I think bandy is chatman but not sure.

I think Pink and Shaq is a good combo ... Pink likes to take it to the edge, but Shaq makes sure the rope is secure. They hang together tough because they balance each other out. Pink is not going to let Shaq just sit and watch the grass grow... Shaq is going to make sure they both wake up in Miami. I'm hoping the young guys get a chance see how they are truly family... they don't always agree but how they always have each others back ...

Please post more often.

Advertisement
So who is hosting Nesta/Chatman? [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION]

I think Pink and Shaq is a good combo ... Pink likes to take it to the edge, but Shaq makes sure the rope is secure. They hang together tough because they balance each other out. Pink is not going to let Shaq just sit and watch the grass grow... Shaq is going to make sure they both wake up in Miami. I'm hoping the young guys get a chance see how they are truly family... they don't always agree but how they always have each others back ...

This right here had me rolling and got me thinking of a Hangover type scenario of an OV weekend for the AH4

Now Florida is suddenly in the picture?

This makes me think that Chatfield is gone to Florida because why else would Nesta consider UF unless it to play with Chatfield there?

Listen, NSD is on the Feb. 7th. If we whiff on everyone Rumph needs to be gone on the 8th and Coach Kool is officially no longer this untouchable coach on staff.
Your theme song
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs[/video]

It looks like Shaq will be hosting TC snd Pink will host Silvers...not sure about the other visitors

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It really gets my hopes up when insiders confirm little details said by other insiders!

That's interesting because I thought I read that Shaq doesn't like recruiting others according to his pops. He feels either a kid either wants to come or doesn't. This actually might be a good sign with TC because they feel pretty confident. LOL

I had that same concern cause of not only that statement but also from what i know maybe [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] can confirm but ive been told shaqs sortve a homebody. Great kid for sure though.

Shaq likes to go out and have a good time... but he is going to beat the Sun home ... He is comfortable at home watching TV, but likes to get out every now and then.

He's like my 2 sons. You go places when you're like that. I have 2 living proofs in my two sons.

Are [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] CIS’s voluntary insiders til replacement of Pete? TIA

Last edited:
Advertisement

Great post. Sounds like a **** of a duo. Teammates and brothers...Hope they get to make a run for the ship before they leave.

FIFY skeet

A lot of guys on here trying to find a way to downplay DSJ positivity regarding PS jr instead of trying to latch on to his willing to risk a ban if he’s wrong.
So many suppposed Cane Fans praying he’s wrong so they can say they’re right and I told you so.

Well I applaud the guy for stepping out and taking the risk of a ban so just so he’s not alone I’ll take a 30 day ban with him if he’s wrong.

Now all you guys that think he’s FOS and a troll you guys should have no trouble taking a 30 day ban if he’s right.Any of you naysayers got the nerve to step up?Valid this isn’t meant for you though cause you’d just crawfish out of it anyways.

So cmon oh ye Of little faith.Step up and put your name in to bet against DSJ if you’ve got the nerve.Mr Twin himself and leader of the BAND INDAY can be the executioner.Lets see whose willing to put up or just STFU.

Man that's every day around here.

I’m with DSJ, they are comin’.

I’ll take a 30-day ban if I’m wrong.

Break out the stogies, boys!

30 Days in February? **** you dangerous fam

I like to live dangerously like that.

Besides, at least I’m willing to take a ban.

I haven’t read the post yet where you’re willing to sack up one way or another.

Perhaps I missed it. But, just in case I didn’t didn’t, you should be the last one speaking.

Lol bruh, don’t close the night being a clown. You’re the one making a dumbass comment. Enjoy the board, ain’t nothing that serious.

Advertisement
A lot of guys on here trying to find a way to downplay DSJ positivity regarding PS jr instead of trying to latch on to his willing to risk a ban if he’s wrong.
So many suppposed Cane Fans praying he’s wrong so they can say they’re right and I told you so.

Well I applaud the guy for stepping out and taking the risk of a ban so just so he’s not alone I’ll take a 30 day ban with him if he’s wrong.

Now all you guys that think he’s FOS and a troll you guys should have no trouble taking a 30 day ban if he’s right.Any of you naysayers got the nerve to step up?Valid this isn’t meant for you though cause you’d just crawfish out of it anyways.

So cmon oh ye Of little faith.Step up and put your name in to bet against DSJ if you’ve got the nerve.Mr Twin himself and leader of the BAND INDAY can be the executioner.Lets see whose willing to put up or just STFU.

Idk if DSJ knows anything or not but it's better hearing that than all that mopey **** going around

Advertisement
3707D965-0727-454D-BAFB-1F38EF66AFDB.webp

Advertisement

it's funny seeing them walk by on campus because they couldn't be much more different unless you say something to them. mike walks totally loose and joking around while shaq is completely business. then both of them are always quick with a "thank you, sir" and a smile when people congratulate them after those wins. they're great young men.

Idk if DSJ knows anything or not but it's better hearing that than all that mopey **** going around

I definitely don't know anything, but I'm all in. I think we're going 4/4 on the AH boys and I'm preemptively celebrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back