AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Just thought of another fun conspiracy theory for us all to chew on....

We keep calling it the AH4, but it's really an AH5. Anthony Schwartz (for some stupid reason) is a top 100 player in the country according to ESPN. There are five stud recruits at this one high school in South Florida.

So why on earth did Schwartz go public at the UA game and not wait to commit until NSD? Because of spots filling up? Doesn't look like that is really a problem with Auburn and Florida. For his time in the shine? I mean, there is no bigger time to shine than on NSD.

Maybe it's because he's the only one not going to Miami. He got it out of the way because he didn't want to be overshadowed by his four friends and teammates all staying home and shocking the world. Can you imagine if four of them picked Miami in front of a national audience on ESPN and he picked Auburn. Would be embarrassing as ****!

(Please don't attack me I said conspiracy theory at the top. I don't actually believe this, but if this was planned all along then it's possible?)

Advertisement
[TWEET]959229479796305920[/TWEET]
Official visits start tonight? Saw on Chatmans iteniary that his said from February 1st to the 4th as well

Last edited:
New Campbell tweet. Analyze away

[TWEET]959212041784496128[/TWEET]
Indian food

I think it’s just that it’s hot outside and he’s sweating..

He sweating on the toilet and has explosive diarrhea, i think thats what that means or hes anime nervous.

He picked a random emoji and invited Nesta, PS2 and Chatfield over to read CIS and eat popcorn.

Lmao.

Advertisement
I’ll tell you one thing. Our edits take a back seat to nobody’s. All fire. All the time.

Advertisement

We keep calling it the AH4, but it's really an AH5. Anthony Schwartz (for some stupid reason) is a top 100 player in the country according to ESPN. There are five stud recruits at this one high school in South Florida.

So why on earth did Schwartz go public at the UA game and not wait to commit until NSD? Because of spots filling up? Doesn't look like that is really a problem with Auburn and Florida. For his time in the shine? I mean, there is no bigger time to shine than on NSD.

Maybe it's because he's the only one not going to Miami. He got it out of the way because he didn't want to be overshadowed by his four friends and teammates all staying home and shocking the world. Can you imagine if four of them picked Miami in front of a national audience on ESPN and he picked Auburn. Would be embarrassing as ****!

(Please don't attack me I said conspiracy theory at the top. I don't actually believe this, but if this was planned all along then it's possible?)
Pass that blunt

Pass that edible

FIFY

Last edited:
Posted this in other thread

Whats with kids now a days using all these faqqit smileys. Back in my day someone would throw you a beating for typing like that. Keep in mind I just graduated from UM 3 years ago so it wasn't that long ago.

View attachment 57914

Comeon son. if your born in 93 you one year younger then me. You saw kids typing like that back in the 00s?
I don’t think emojis were out back then . I don’t remember really seeing them til high school around when everybody started getting iPhones/ iPod touches around 08/09 . I just thought the comment about getting beat up over something silly like that was funny

nah you right bro it got mad popular with the iPhone. The sidekicks used to let u make the old school yellow smiley face but it was only broads that used them at least up by me in NY. Kids are built different now though like u said about Nesta. I can't imagine anybody that was a real beast like him playing games on twitter tryna draw attention to them self and ****. Most people didn't even like to get there picture taken and wanted to be low key in my HS. now its all about IG fame and followers and ****. But ya no ones gunna straight up go lay him out for making an emojis, but people would be talking mad **** to you if that started getting around school that you where typing like a . Then a fight would definitely break out.

It looks like Shaq will be hosting TC snd Pink will host Silvers...not sure about the other visitors

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not sure if plans changed again. He was going back and forth between b,gil or shaq being the main hosts and the other being a side host. Whatever makes sense. Brooke supposed to take care of it i guess. Regardless would love for u to come out with us if ur in town.

Advertisement
That edit is fire! Need to lock him up this weekend. His ability to play a few spots along the line is going to be big. Lock him upppp

Nesta ensuring NSD will either be the greatest date in Miami recruiting since I don’t know when or worst since 2013.

I’d argue this would be worse than 2013.

We ended up with Coley and Grace that day, despite losing Thomas, Kirkland, Bostwick and Bryant.

Losing all of the AH4 and only ending up with Ezzard would be absolutely catastrophic.

If this doesn’t prove to the mods that your only purpose on this site is to spread doom and gloom, I don’t know what does.

This is the textbook definition of a troll.

Troll away, doom troll.

I was simply furthering the conversation.

Your obsession with trying to get me banned is quite creepy.

Advertisement
Posted this in other thread

Whats with kids now a days using all these faqqit smileys. Back in my day someone would throw you a beating for typing like that. Keep in mind I just graduated from UM 3 years ago so it wasn't that long ago.

View attachment 57914

Comeon son. if your born in 93 you one year younger then me. You saw kids typing like that back in the 00s?

Yeah I know what you're talking about. But it's kind of gone from a bunch of strange emojis with an unlimited supply that no one uses to a standard, limited set. With technology progressing as fast as it is I could see us having completely different proprieties than kids 7 years than us.

ur right. I couldn't imagine rappers wearing skirts 7 years ago either. times change.

Pass that blunt

Let me hit that next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back