AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Just reading tea leaves based off of the new pa2 and Surtain interview. Campbell is pretty locked in with georgia but Surtain really may come here.

What did Campbell say? I want actual quotes or it didn't happen.

I read the Diehads article and he didn't say anything about Georgia.

Most telling is what most of us already knew,Rumph will not be a factor in his decision.

I dont Even think anyone can fought rumph in the situation when a kid isn’t even considering that as a factor in his decision

The fact that his former head coach and future position coach doesn't factor into his decision at all -- that his presence is so worthless he accounts for 0% of this decision -- is exactly why he should be FAULTED.

Rumph can really cement himself here as an atrocious recruiter based on what happens on NSD.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just reading tea leaves based off of the new pa2 and Surtain interview. Campbell is pretty locked in with georgia but Surtain really may come here.

Most telling is what most of us already knew,Rumph will not be a factor in his decision.

It will definitely be a factor. It already is as he just was on an official visit. I don't care what Tyson said regarding Rumph not factoring in, it clearly is a factor. Tyson does not want to give anything away. He just wants to get through the interview, and make his announcement on wednesday. He wants to preserve his moment.

You think he is going to give anything away after keeping it all quiet for the last month? No he wants to make the decision on ESPN and nobody know prior.

Last edited:

That’s precisely why I said I was reading tea leaves you imbecile. There’s an incredible amount of posters here who just refuse to read.

So in other words you have no idea.....

Ya, either he downplayed Rumph’s impact, or he truly doesn’t think of him too highly.

The Diehard article kinda sounded like he was conditioning Cane’s fans to not be too upset if he picks UGA. Hope I’m wrong, though.

https://www.diehards.com/miami/miami-football-recruiting-tyson-campbell-official-visit

Advertisement

Ya, either he downplayed Rumph’s impact, or he truly doesn’t think of him too highly.

The Diehard article kinda sounded like he was conditioning Cane’s fans to not be too upset if he picks UGA. Hope I’m wrong, though.

https://www.diehards.com/miami/miami-football-recruiting-tyson-campbell-official-visit

Silvera did the same thing, interested to see how it all plays out

I dont Even think anyone can fought rumph in the situation when a kid isn’t even considering that as a factor in his decision

Brock, it’s critical thinking. The question you should ask yourself is why Rumph has not made as big of an impact on the kids lives’ that it would be a factor in their decision

It will definitely be a factor. It already is as he just was on an official visit. I don't care what Tyson said regarding Rumph not factoring in, it clearly is a factor. Tyson does not want to give anything away. He just wants to get through the interview, and make his announcement on wednesday. He wants to preserve his moment.

You think he is going to give anything away after keeping it all quiet for the last month? No he wants to make the decision on ESPN and nobody know prior.

Where did Tyson say any of that? Are you just reading tea leaves like everyone else?

Jackass.

Advertisement

That’s precisely why I said I was reading tea leaves you imbecile. There’s an incredible amount of posters here who just refuse to read.

So in other words you have no idea.....

You’re truly a moron. Stop responding to me.

Again....after reading the Diehard article........NOBODY knows anything and these kids are purposely keeping the lid on it.

The articles don't mean a **** thing. Ya'll can continue on debating every word of it for the next 2 days and not know anything more than ya do now.

Where did Tyson say any of that? Are you just reading tea leaves like everyone else?

Jackass.

Coaches don't matter. Yeah ok. Believe that if you want.

Nice way to lose your composure and fling insults.

Advertisement
Again....after reading the Diehard article........NOBODY knows anything and these kids are purposely keeping the lid on it.

The articles don't mean a **** thing. Ya'll can continue on debating every word of it for the next 2 days and not know anything more than ya do now.

That’s exactly what we are going to do you epic moron. That’s what fans do two days before signing day. You don’t know **** either, but youve got no problem writing a novel about how tyson is “clearly” taking Rumph into account even when he says he isn’t. You are a jackass without any self awareness. Kick rocks.

Jackass.

Coaches don't matter. Yeah ok. Believe that if you want.

Nice way to lose your composure and fling insults.

Yeah, we know. Your opinion is right and you are allowed all the conjecture you want about 17 year olds, but nobody else is

Advertisement
Not sure why I keep checking this thread, same people saying the same old bull ****. We're getting no one, we're getting everyone, fire Rumph etc. Wednesday can't come fast enough.

That’s exactly what we are going to do you epic moron. That’s what fans do two days before signing day. You don’t know **** either, but youve got no problem writing a novel about how tyson is “clearly” taking Rumph into account even when he says he isn’t. You are a jackass without any self awareness. Kick rocks.

Tisk tisk.

More losing composure.

Too much stress?

I usually just follow this board, but decided to finally contribute.
I was just scrolling though LSU boards to see what they may know on PS2. from "Bovert": "the Surtains are very comfortable with Coach Richt and like the idea of Pat Jr playing close to home in the same stadium Pat Sr became a Pro Bowler. Don’t shoot the messenger."
Its near the bottom of this page: https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-recruiting/patrick-surtain-jr-update/75250541/page-3/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back