AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Seeing as I don't think any additional info will pop up before NSD, it's time for the DSJR account to be permanently retired.

If you're coming to Heritage on Wednesday, wears canes apparel so I can say hi.

[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Cheers to you CIS, Wednesday starts a new era for our team. Enjoy the fireworks and go CANES.

Oh, the board won’t like this post.

Advertisement
Seeing as I don't think any additional info will pop up before NSD, it's time for the DSJR account to be permanently retired.

[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Cheers to you CIS, Wednesday starts a new era for our team. Enjoy the fireworks and go CANES.

the tone and certainty of his posts are suspect. when something is too good to be true it usually is too good to be true. i hope i am wrong.

now this, not a very good sign. but i hope his predictions pan out.

bash away

Last edited:
Someone makes a bet with a permaban on the line, but instead just “retires” the account before NSD? Sorry to be that guy, but call me a bit more skeptical now.

He didn't lose them. They won't come to miami just because of rumph and they won't go else where because of rumph.

Well...yeah...they haven’t announced yet so yes he hasn’t lost them yet

We having amnesia here, wasn’t the big spin when we hired himfrom heritage was that we would lock down heritage one of the to schools in FL and the country?

Nobody is locking down heritage.

Could be, doesn’t make what I’m saying any less true about when we hired him we all believed heritage was now ours since their HC was now our coach

And you’re telling me if Bama or UF or UGA hired surtain a month ago they wouldn’t have likely locked up these 4? Miss me with moving the goal post stuff the point remains the same....if rumph can’t land us more than 1 heritage kid when they are loaded than he has failed doing the one thing that should have been easiet for him

If Rumph was brought here simply to bring the AH boys then in theory he would be fired if all or the majority of them do not come. Since Rumph isn't going anywhere I guess your theory is just that..

Was hiring the HC of a local powerhouse not about making a pipeline to that school? Was that not one of the biggest positives about hiring him? Do I need to go find the thread about us hiring him to see how many people celebrated heritage becoming our new MNW?

I can say out of all our assistants if rumph were to go I’d be probably the least upset as opposed to any of the others. Would you disagree?

If your predictions are right, are you going to come back? Confused about your "permanently retired" comment.

Advertisement

Weak sauce!

@IndayArtHauz, holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Surprised he didn’t wait to gloat how he bamboozled all of the believers after NSD.

Advertisement

His name will either go down in CiS history as the GOATroll or The Surtain insider. I'm rolling with the latter.

One way or another, Wednesday continues to become exponentially more interesting

This is exceptional trolling. Give false info all week then “retire” when things are a few days away. You fooled a lot of canes fans. Just hope the gators/Noles finish before the canes

Advertisement
Had a sneaking suspicion it was an elaborate troll job, but in my heart I wanted to believe!

Weak sauce!

i have to say sileo has the stench of troll all over him. the only part that makes no sense is why he was willing to squander all the good will he had built up to date as a decent poster. i am perplexed.

Advertisement
Brother you know id love to tell yall whatever went down the whole weekend. But we all know that aint possible. I will say except the hickup with pink & someone else on friday this weekend went AMAZING for us. Please respect we cant talk about any more than that on here. For once we all gonna have to just respect that. By the way what i said about chatfield came straight from someone who would know the exact story. Also said jits a lil short of a full deck. So rational might not be the way go approach this. PLEASE NO MORE PMS.

I didn’t PM you, big fella. I respect that you’re tight-lipped on this. I’ve been of the theory that we are keeping everything quiet on purpose. Your silence just reinforced what I was already thinking.

As for Chatfield being short of a full deck, when he said “those boys are Ok” talking about UM’s coaches I thought that was a peculiar thing for a HS kid to say about college football coaches.

The pm part wasnt addressed to you. It was a general statement. Update after exit interviews the assesment is we have a very good shot at tc & ps2 but its not a done deal. Mother is sold for ps2 & tc. Parents letting tc make his own call.

Thanks Dee. I've been saying it all along, he's gonna make his own decision but it's gonna be made after the process is handled objectively. Also, I wanna shut down a little bit of fake news out there. That's not Ty's sister in the Twitter post that y'all were talking about earlier, it's his niece. All of his sisters weren't even there when the Fart Gang came by. Ty is the baby by a loooong shot and the only son, so trust when I say no one's trying to ship him off. But it's his life, he's been raised the right way, so no one's gonna make him stay if his heart & mind tell him otherwise. I've just been sitting back and watch people make assumptions and more people parrot the same assumptions. As far as a job offer, I'm a family member but that definitely is not my place to pry about something like that. There are personal things that my parents & siblings can't ask me about. It's none of my business, plain & simple. I still believe we win out...

Hmm... like I said Everyone just needs to wait until Wednesday man

Really, ya think?

what brilliance.

Sileo with a fantastic troll job

If he was trolling, it was a long time in the making. I mean the dude made an account, posted hundreds of times, and then came out with this. I just don't see why someone would work so hard to do all of that.

To me, the more obvious scenario is that he's either right or wrong about his info. Putting that much work into a troll job — literally months in the making — just seems too ridiculous. But this is CIS, so you never know.

I'm going to trust him on this one, and hopefully, it all works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back