AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Y'all need to just take what rattler said and be patient till Wednesday. He isn't going to say anything more or give anything away. He won't ruin Tyson's moment on Wednesday.

Advertisement
Rusty Mansell uga 247 reporter just posted this...

22 minutes ago
VIP
I can promise you this much as a 247Sports network we have some VERY CONNECTED dudes. I mean some very connected.
We talk to each other across the board and share information. I have never seen a lack of answers on some big time prospects going into a NSD.
As of right now with 48 hours to go. Some legit questions out there on players.
Sounds like the American Heritage Kids are not talking to anyone including staffs in the last 24 hours (since leaving Miami)
There could be 3 schools that think they are about to get Patrick Surtain. I still think UGA is the team with Tyson but again that is not 100%
Otis Reese has never talked so there is that as well. Quay Walker put on Snapchat this am for schools/media not to contact him until after his decision this morning.
Other kids outside the market I cover are not talking either so I bet going into this one there is going to extra attention on these decisions on Wednesdays even though there is not as many.
So NO BS there is some "Drama" as of right now going into Wednesday

I think not contacting anyone is good for us.

Brother you know id love to tell yall whatever went down the whole weekend. But we all know that aint possible. I will say except the hickup with pink & someone else on friday this weekend went AMAZING for us. Please respect we cant talk about any more than that on here. For once we all gonna have to just respect that. By the way what i said about chatfield came straight from someone who would know the exact story. Also said jits a lil short of a full deck. So rational might not be the way go approach this. PLEASE NO MORE PMS.

I didn’t PM you, big fella. I respect that you’re tight-lipped on this. I’ve been of the theory that we are keeping everything quiet on purpose. Your silence just reinforced what I was already thinking.

As for Chatfield being short of a full deck, when he said “those boys are Ok” talking about UM’s coaches I thought that was a peculiar thing for a HS kid to say about college football coaches.

The pm part wasnt addressed to you. It was a general statement. Update after exit interviews the assesment is we have a very good shot at tc & ps2 but its not a done deal. Mother is sold for ps2 & tc. Parents letting tc make his own call.

Thanks Dee. I've been saying it all along, he's gonna make his own decision but it's gonna be made after the process is handled objectively. Also, I wanna shut down a little bit of fake news out there. That's not Ty's sister in the Twitter post that y'all were talking about earlier, it's his niece. All of his sisters weren't even there when the Fart Gang came by. Ty is the baby by a loooong shot and the only son, so trust when I say no one's trying to ship him off. But it's his life, he's been raised the right way, so no one's gonna make him stay if his heart & mind tell him otherwise. I've just been sitting back and watch people make assumptions and more people parrot the same assumptions. As far as a job offer, I'm a family member but that definitely is not my place to pry about something like that. There are personal things that my parents & siblings can't ask me about. It's none of my business, plain & simple. I still believe we win out...

When was the last time you saw Ty and tutored him. And if it was recent did you talk about the recruiting process?

Mfw.webp

22 minutes ago
VIP
I can promise you this much as a 247Sports network we have some VERY CONNECTED dudes. I mean some very connected.
We talk to each other across the board and share information. I have never seen a lack of answers on some big time prospects going into a NSD.
Sounds like the American Heritage Kids are not talking to anyone including staffs in the last 24 hours (since leaving Miami)
There could be 3 schools that think they are about to get Patrick Surtain. I still think UGA is the team with Tyson but again that is not 100%
Otis Reese has never talked so there is that as well. Quay Walker put on Snapchat this am for schools/media not to contact him until after his decision this morning.
Other kids outside the market I cover are not talking either so I bet going into this one there is going to extra attention on these decisions on Wednesdays even though there is not as many.

He typed all that out to basically say they don't know sh*t.

Y'all need to just take what rattler said and be patient till Wednesday. He isn't going to say anything more or give anything away. He won't ruin Tyson's moment on Wednesday.

He has no clue what Tyson is going to do anyways. But, in his defense I doubt anyone does other than Tyson

Advertisement

Yep. I want to wait for Wednesday and let these kids all have their time. I don't need to know anything before then, and neither does anyone else. We should all respect these young men and their decision to be quiet. They have all handled the recruiting process very well, and they have my respect.

Wednesday could be monumental I hope and pray they all come and for those that don't I wish them well but they have instantly become the enemy!

Goddammit Rattler, you got my hopes up! Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate the way you have handled this and the same goes for TC and his family. All the best.

Advertisement
Exactly what I was thinking. Dee is never shy about sharing info, and he’s been quiet as a church mouse and vague.

Brother you know id love to tell yall whatever went down the whole weekend. But we all know that aint possible. I will say except the hickup with pink & someone else on friday this weekend went AMAZING for us. Please respect we cant talk about any more than that on here. For once we all gonna have to just respect that. By the way what i said about chatfield came straight from someone who would know the exact story. Also said jits a lil short of a full deck. So rational might not be the way go approach this. PLEASE NO MORE PMS.

I didn’t PM you, big fella. I respect that you’re tight-lipped on this. I’ve been of the theory that we are keeping everything quiet on purpose. Your silence just reinforced what I was already thinking.

As for Chatfield being short of a full deck, when he said “those boys are Ok” talking about UM’s coaches I thought that was a peculiar thing for a HS kid to say about college football coaches.

The pm part wasnt addressed to you. It was a general statement. Update after exit interviews the assesment is we have a very good shot at tc & ps2 but its not a done deal. Mother is sold for ps2 & tc. Parents letting tc make his own call.

Thanks Dee. I've been saying it all along, he's gonna make his own decision but it's gonna be made after the process is handled objectively. Also, I wanna shut down a little bit of fake news out there. That's not Ty's sister in the Twitter post that y'all were talking about earlier, it's his niece. All of his sisters weren't even there when the Fart Gang came by. Ty is the baby by a loooong shot and the only son, so trust when I say no one's trying to ship him off. But it's his life, he's been raised the right way, so no one's gonna make him stay if his heart & mind tell him otherwise. I've just been sitting back and watch people make assumptions and more people parrot the same assumptions. As far as a job offer, I'm a family member but that definitely is not my place to pry about something like that. There are personal things that my parents & siblings can't ask me about. It's none of my business, plain & simple. I still believe we win out...

rattler coming in with the venom to slowly kill the prey (trolls) on this board

PS2 and Tyson with this DB class, I cant even describe how much talent is in our secondary with adding those 2. Would be scary for years to come.

Advertisement

22 minutes ago
VIP

He typed all that out to basically say they don't know sh*t.

he's hedging his bets now. several weeks/days ago rusty was all in with Tyson to UGA...now he's backtracking a little to calm down the fans cause all the articles on dawgnation.com keep pumping up kirby and his recruiting awesomeness..

Last edited:
when Pat and Tyson open the coverage with Miami hats, the SEC boyz gonna **** their pants and realize they can't take players anymore from the state of miami without a fight.

when Pat and Tyson open the coverage with Miami hats, the SEC boyz gonna **** their pants and realize they can't take players anymore from the state of miami without a fight.

Maybe the most important part of this. Also starting to get a pipeline going out of Heritage. We got one last cycle, and hopefully several this cycle. Can't just think of the short term gains here. This is all huge stuff happening on Wednesday.

Advertisement
Seeing as I don't think any additional info will pop up before NSD, it's time for the DSJR account to be permanently retired.

If you're coming to Heritage on Wednesday, wears canes apparel so I can say hi.

[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Cheers to you CIS, Wednesday starts a new era for our team. Enjoy the fireworks and go CANES.

Man spin it however you want but when we hired Rumph the expectations were that we’d then get our pick of the litter at heritage

If we only land 1 of the 4 of them on weds than he simply isn’t the “plug” at a sofla power he was billed as when we hired him

I get it schools like Bama and UGA are the hot thing in CFB recruiting right now but no way he should be losing kids he has long standing relationships with to out of state schools

Miss me with whatever excuse ya’ll wanna play for him this time, this was the true test of how much influence he had there

He didn't lose them. They won't come to miami just because of rumph and they won't go else where because of rumph.

Well...yeah...they haven’t announced yet so yes he hasn’t lost them yet

We having amnesia here, wasn’t the big spin when we hired himfrom heritage was that we would lock down heritage one of the to schools in FL and the country?

Seeing as I don't think any additional info will pop up before NSD, it's time for the DSJR account to be permanently retired.

If you're coming to Heritage on Wednesday, wears canes apparel so I can say hi.
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Cheers to you CIS, Wednesday starts a new era for our team. Enjoy the fireworks and go CANES.
Wow I see what you did there you're the real MVP go canes gonna be a great Wednesday

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back