AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

The "some of our family" is the tell. Damnit...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Advertisement

His brother lives in Atlanta.

That's part of the some family who won't be able to watch him play at Miami.

SEE? I GOT TEA LEAVES, TOO!

Advertisement
He also said he could not say which school is recruiting his son the hardest.

“I don’t know,” he said. “It would have to be a toss-up between Alabama or Georgia.”
I mean, did you see Coley blasting out those ridiculous ninja tweets at his son? Hardest doesn't mean the best.

Advertisement
View attachment 58174

cane. dad deflects the question.

i think its the exact opposite unfortunately.

Along with SOME of our family

Oh boy. He gone.

That's what stood out to me too unfortunately. I hate to read too much into these things, but that's a little hard to over look. The only thing I can think is that it guilt trips Tyson into wanting to stay home so they don't have to travel.

Ooorrrrrrr some of his family could just mean that not all of his family is going to be lined up to watch him play in person.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Realous George says we good. Brooklyndee says we good. Nobody’s from 247 say were not good.

Yes a guy from 247 said we are not good. Not a paid insider, but said he knows the family.

I think an actual family member on this board debunked the 247 "family member."

He debunked that he was a family member cause a dude here worded it wrong and that's what rattler replied to. The 247 guy said he knows the family.

Bottom line, regardless of what happens with TC, we need to win battles for elite kids on more than being the home team. It should be a bonus, not our pitch.

Advertisement
well find out at 10 am. no point in reading articles and trying to figure subliminal meanings to quotes.

Bottom line, regardless of what happens with TC, we need to win battles for elite kids on more than being the home team. It should be a bonus, not our pitch.

Yuppppp. Staying home doesn't mean what it once did.

Gotta win more than the Coastal first.

His brother lives in Atlanta.

That's part of the some family who won't be able to watch him play at Miami.

SEE? I GOT TEA LEAVES, TOO!

View attachment 58174

cane. dad deflects the question.

i think its the exact opposite unfortunately.

Along with SOME of our family

Oh boy. He gone.

He has a sister in GA. If he goes to Miami, the entire family will not be there to see him play.

He has two siblings in Georgia?

Advertisement
Back